happy birthday jets babe!

gg

Hey guys.....remember that time Sooth was like "Your website is childish and immature " and then he came over and STOLE everyone of our ideas for his site...and then he got mad because someone posted a picture from JI on here and he cried for it to come down because he owned it?

I do.

Hey smizzy, i've been at jetsinsider for around as long as I've had internet and this place has been around since like yesterday. I frequent both sites despite the toousands of jetsinsider bashing threads here but can you tell me specifically what are the ideas they stole? If anything it seems like the opposite.

I also do remember you there before you were booted.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Max gives out 24 hr bans if your farts don't smell accordingly.

According to the JetNation handbook: All noxious emissions from the bodies of the aforestated moderators, shall exude the fragrance of 16-hour, slow smoked brisket in the tradition of North Carolina barbeque. All those violating said requirement shall be terminated post haste.

Well, I decided to venture over there myself and see this from her:

Hahahaha! The best part is as posts R being made here, they are getting copied & pasted on cheap imitation.com by a dumpster diver! How sad when one board exists off the garbage dump of another. Wow, maybe I should stop adding 2 this, I would hate 2 B the one responsible for upping the hit count from 6 to 8 posts per day.

Awww what the hell go ahead interloper and please cut & paste this 2. The amount of nimrod replies is vital 2 their survival & and I am feeling very generous today.

Along with this picture:

r?t=a&d=us&s=a&c=p&ti=1&ai=30751&l=dir&o=0&sv=0a30052d&ip=4b7fd1b2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uark.edu%2Fdepts%2Fflaninfo%2Fgarbage%2Fgarbage.jpg

The sad thing is that picture is the remnants of her typical dinner meal.

Sorry again Max but this one is deserved.

You want the whole story about jetnation and JI-there are a lot juicy info in our search feature -free I might add.

ya know, someone here should write the effing story from beginning to end, and include the inside joke origins for things like pancakes, ihop, and flip flops. Every great brand has a great creation story that brand loyalists know. C'mon guys, I know there are some decent writers here who know the whole story, get cracking!

JetsBabe, happy birthday!

I was gonna say something flirty/perverted, but maybe we can save that for PM's.....

Whoa whoa whoa, don't quote my deleted post thinking I said something inappropriate about JB. I didn't. I said something terribly inappropriate about Limolady. Just wanted to be clear.

Hey smizzy, i've been at jetsinsider for around as long as I've had internet and this place has been around since like yesterday. I frequent both sites despite the toousands of jetsinsider bashing threads here but can you tell me specifically what are the ideas they stole? If anything it seems like the opposite.

I also do remember you there before you were booted.

I'll give you 3 for starters...

Live Chatroom

Live Chats with Beat Reporters

JI had TheGarv Videos... JI went out and got thekidfromBrooklyn videos

You frequent both sites but say it's the opposite? How so? Please tell me what we have taken from Sooth or JI besides his posters or ranking on the big-boards?

Whoa whoa whoa, don't quote my deleted post thinking I said something inappropriate about JB. I didn't. I said something terribly inappropriate about Limolady. Just wanted to be clear.

huh........oh, sorry dude, i didn't think that at all, and didn't mean to quote you either, just reply to the thread, guess i hit the wrong button

Well, I decided to venture over there myself and see this from her:

Hahahaha! The best part is as posts R being made here, they are getting copied & pasted on cheap imitation.com by a dumpster diver! How sad when one board exists off the garbage dump of another. Wow, maybe I should stop adding 2 this, I would hate 2 B the one responsible for upping the hit count from 6 to 8 posts per day.

Awww what the hell go ahead interloper and please cut & paste this 2. The amount of nimrod replies is vital 2 their survival & and I am feeling very generous today.

Along with this picture:

r?t=a&d=us&s=a&c=p&ti=1&ai=30751&l=dir&o=0&sv=0a30052d&ip=4b7fd1b2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uark.edu%2Fdepts%2Fflaninfo%2Fgarbage%2Fgarbage.jpg

The sad thing is that picture is the remnants of her typical dinner meal.

Sorry again Max but this one is deserved.

We only had 56 posts last week? My records show that we had 16,209. Interesting.

I just found out that Max's real name is not Max. And frankly, I'm pissed.

I am sorry that I misled you initially. Had you know of my Mexican heritage I felt you wouldn't have given our relationship time to properly blossom.

No excuse though. I lied and for that I am sorry.

I am sorry that I misled you initially. Had you know of my Mexican heritage I felt you wouldn't have given our relationship time to properly blossom.

Don't let them get you down, Hernan. Mas fuerte, muchacho.

****ing awesome post. LOL

I made my feelings clear over at JI, I never really had a problem with that site in the past, but FFS some of the crap some people come out with over there is unreal. It's the ****ing internet for Christ sakes. Grown men (And women as the case may be) having such personal problems with a 20 year old girl over a NY Jet messageboard have severe issues. That post from Limolady was just comical for all the wrong reasons.

Ya know what's funny, if Sooth wasn't giving her the free VIp to drive post count he probably should've been. Her "hello" thread and now her birthday thread are two of the most active threads since I've been here.

She's second only to Chad Pennington in driving Jets Message board traffic..

I don't know who you are anymore.

How can I ever trust you again?

I don't know who you are anymore.

How can I ever trust you again?

I am not sure what to say right now. Trust is earned and it will take me awhile to get you to believe me again. I want to do the right things. Sometimes my choices leave a lot to be desired though, I do realize this.

If I gave you $55 as a good will gesture, would that be an adequate first step?

I am not sure what to say right now. Trust is earned and it will take me awhile to get you to believe me again. I want to do the right things. Sometimes my choices leave a lot to be desired though, I do realize this.

If I gave you $55 as a good will gesture, would that be an adequate first step?

Perhaps in real money.

I can't seem to hold onto VCash.

:rl: when they say it's not about the post count.........it's about the post count.

No way sooth & limo get that fired up otherwise

I love how Sooth keeps coming out and saying his motivation is not 'posts and dollars'. If it's not about dollars then why charge $55 for a searchable, ad free messageboard? I mean c'mon, it's pretty pathetic to even say that. It's one thing to do it, it's a whole other thing to ****ing lie about it too.

this just in..........just read the ji bd thread & buzzsaw will not be stoppin by with an wellwishing this year jetsbabe ;)

Brenda offered Tim (Buzzsaw) a JN card out in San Diego last month and he looked like he wanted to kill her. :lol:

Archived