gg

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll give you 3 for starters...

Live Chatroom

Live Chats with Beat Reporters

JI had TheGarv Videos... JI went out and got thekidfromBrooklyn videos

You frequent both sites but say it's the opposite? How so? Please tell me what we have taken from Sooth or JI besides his posters or ranking on the big-boards?

I seriously doubt it, what's your proof? I'm quite sure jetsinsider had all of those things first. for the rest of the site it looks like a bad copy. hey, one more question, without the jetsinsider bashing posts where would your big board ranking be?

one more thing smizzy, i notice a lot of attacks on limo's and sooth's appearance. I just had the misfortune of scanning the jn photo album and you shouldn't be calling anyone fat. in fact you look like an overweight hillbilly reject from miami ink. i guess though if i looked like you id tatoo myself heavily as well.

i look forward to the proof of all of jetsinsider's thefts.

Thanks Gladys, you are now included in the Bday thread.

it's not excatly a b-day thread though, is it. More like the "fightin' in the sandbox and look who took his toy soldiers home in a huff" thread!

BTW - there are so many elements in just this thread that make me laugh out loud...c'mon Harry - you see throught it too, right?

I seriously doubt it, what's your proof? I'm quite sure jetsinsider had all of those things first. for the rest of the site it looks like a bad copy. hey, one more question, without the jetsinsider bashing posts where would your big board ranking be?

one more thing smizzy, i notice a lot of attacks on limo's and sooth's appearance. I just had the misfortune of scanning the jn photo album and you shouldn't be calling anyone fat. in fact you look like an overweight hillbilly reject from miami ink. i guess though if i looked like you id tatoo myself heavily as well.

Do you ever browse this board at all? Seriously I get sick of reading this **** about how all this board does is bash JI. Most of my posting comes in the football forum away from this messageboard war crap that goes on, as is the case for many members of this site.

You're here for no other reason than to stir ****.

Do you ever browse this board at all? Seriously I get sick of reading this **** about how all this board does is bash JI. Most of my posting comes in the football forum away from this messageboard war crap that goes on, as is the case for many members of this site.

You're here for no other reason than to stir ****.

It's sooth, no doubt in my mind.

:rl:

it's not excatly a b-day thread though, is it. More like the "fightin' in the sandbox and look who took his toy soldiers home in a huff" thread!

BTW - there are so many elements in just this thread that make me laugh out loud...c'mon Harry - you see throught it too, right?

This thread has burst.

BTW - I don't think I've ever seen you laugh. :)

Well we haven't been able to get him mad enough to post here since April Fools day. That was quite a long time ago. So in many ways we are slacking.

Proof? Yes let's post proof. LOL, you just can't make this stuff up. Sooth you rock, you are my idol.

:rl::rl::rl::rl::rl:

: cache-mtc-ab08.proxy.aol.com

How predictable

Hi Sean! welcome to JN!

Asking for proof is fine. And I wasn't here to know if that's true or not...

But do you have any proof of which came first? Funny thing about proof is the burden falls upon the accusatory party. So, you're accusing Smizzy of lying, do you have anything besides 'seriously doubting it?' or stating your 'quite sure JI had all of those things first'?

Another funny thing about JI bashing, today, it started when it's site owner, a grown man with 3 children mind you, talked **** about a 20 year old girl over an internet disagreement they had. This thread was called 'happy birthday Jets Babe' and only got ugly once an ugly element was added by someone outside of the JN world.

So again, the burden of proof falls upon you... got any?

burst?? burst ?? did you say burst? anything i start has burst! :lol:

ms. chick pea does laugh.

happpppy birthday jetsbabe!

Hey GG thanks for starting this thread. If it goes over 250 posts I will give you a free VIP Membership for driving up post counts.

Well we haven't been able to get him mad enough to post here since April Fools day. That was quite a long time ago. So in many ways we are slacking.

Proof? Yes let's post proof. LOL, you just can't make this stuff up. Sooth you rock, you are my idol.

:rl::rl::rl::rl::rl:

How predictable

Hi Sean! welcome to JN!

Wow, just wow!! That's friggin pathetically awesome!!

BP, could be. What's your story...I picture you as a loney housewife or maybe receptioist with a lot of time on her hands during the day.

I thought you don't have time for juvenile bull****? you sure are getting a tad bit insecure about all this. and it makes you look small. this past week has made your ass hurt, there's no doubt about that. :)

Hey GG thanks for starting this thread. If it goes over 250 posts I will give you a free VIP Membership for driving up post counts.

wow that would like it being christmas in october!!! :D wait a minute.. i am jewish.. never mind :shock:

Archived