happy birthday jets babe!

gg

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so what is it, BP...housewife or receptionist. i know it's one of the two.

Hey, lets have a summit meeting at the Rams game. come over to our tailgate and let me take a picture of you and Max embracing. it would be a monumental moment for your website too.

Hey, lets have a summit meeting at the Rams game. come over to our tailgate and let me take a picture of you and Max embracing. it would be a monumental moment for your website too.

I still say these two guys can patch it up and create JetsUniverse. But then we would have nothing but the Jets to talk about. Boring.

I seriously doubt it, what's your proof? I'm quite sure jetsinsider had all of those things first. for the rest of the site it looks like a bad copy. hey, one more question, without the jetsinsider bashing posts where would your big board ranking be?

one more thing smizzy, i notice a lot of attacks on limo's and sooth's appearance. I just had the misfortune of scanning the jn photo album and you shouldn't be calling anyone fat. in fact you look like an overweight hillbilly reject from miami ink. i guess though if i looked like you id tatoo myself heavily as well.

i look forward to the proof of all of jetsinsider's thefts.

You seriously doubt what? We had all of those things first. I can prove we did...but for ****s and giggles...why don't you run back to Jabba and get some proof and prove me wrong? You called me out...I gave you examples and they aren't good enough? You said we stole from them....where are your examples? Name something....anything. I DARE YOU

Your first 2 posts on this site are to discuss this? Me thinks me hit a nerve. Listen .... Sooth is liar & a thief and ever worse. Right sooth :winking0001: not to mention a hypocrite.

I also would like to say I never said one word about Limolady. Not once.

As for me? I look damn good bitch...even with an extra 30 pounds. You come here to attack me on my looks? :rl:

We don't need threads that bash Sooth to kick his ass on the Big-Board...even with however many more posters they have.... god damn it,they are just FUN! See ...if Sooth wasn't such a tool it might not be this way.

Ps....Don't brown nose to close....1 wrong move and that giant ass of his could swallow you whole :confused0058:

Wow, just wow!! That's friggin pathetically awesome!!

I'm almost honored that private fatbody himself would show up to come at me,almost :rolleyes:

Seriously Sooth... go on a diet. You are grossly fat. Men should not posses kankles after the age of 16 months

Here is another gem from the wise sage Limo:

"Arrogance is an understatement. You have over 20,000+ posts & joined JI in Jan. 2006, one would think U would know me by now considering 4 all intensive purposes technically I don't even exist in a cyber world."

WTF is that? Bwahahahaha. This is right up there with Valor Victorian or whatever that one was.

Repeat after me: ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES!

Here is another gem from the wise sage Limo:

"Arrogance is an understatement. You have over 20,000+ posts & joined JI in Jan. 2006, one would think U would know me by now considering 4 all intensive purposes technically I don't even exist in a cyber world."

WTF is that? Bwahahahaha. This is right up there with Valor Victorian or whatever that one was.

Repeat after me: ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES!

She writes like a 12 year old, what do you expext, Sedaris?

just as i figured, smizzy...you got nothin. a big mouthed lying, fat, hillbilly, tatooed loser. you probably are a closet patriots fan to boot. i've never met sooth and maybe he's all you say but you just project loserdom.

for all intensive purposes you would be banned at ji for that potty mouth ;)

just as i figured, smizzy...you got nothin. a big mouthed lying, fat, hillbilly, tatooed loser. you probably are a closet patriots fan to boot. i've never met sooth and maybe he's all you say but you just project loserdom.

I got nothing? C*ckshinner...where is your proof?

I'll tell you what....go get the transcript of JI's first live chat and I'll go get JN's...and we can compare the dates on them.

Cool?

I seriously doubt it, what's your proof? I'm quite sure jetsinsider had all of those things first. for the rest of the site it looks like a bad copy. hey, one more question, without the jetsinsider bashing posts where would your big board ranking be?

one more thing smizzy, i notice a lot of attacks on limo's and sooth's appearance. I just had the misfortune of scanning the jn photo album and you shouldn't be calling anyone fat. in fact you look like an overweight hillbilly reject from miami ink. i guess though if i looked like you id tatoo myself heavily as well.

i look forward to the proof of all of jetsinsider's thefts.

hey douche nozzle, he gave you three things, if you choose to not believe him then YOU prove HIM wrong. And LOL at how this is a bad copy of a site that is full of bulls##t ads all over the place. And as for JI bashing posts, if we didn't talk about that then we would post about other things, but a lot of the people here know how it pisses certain people off and some people here take immense enjoyment in tormenting those people, so have a smoke and a pancake and calm down.

hey douche nozzle, he gave you three things, if you choose to not believe him then YOU prove HIM wrong. And LOL at how this is a bad copy of a site that is full of bulls##t ads all over the place. And as for JI bashing posts, if we didn't talk about that then we would post about other things, but a lot of the people here know how it pisses certain people off and some people here take immense enjoyment in tormenting those people, so have a smoke and a pancake and calm down.

he gave me nothing. blabber with nothing behind it. i guess that's better than blubber with tatoo ink on it though. :P

i know you are use to multiple portions but i'm only one man. sorry.

So how are all those posters you unbanned at JI contributing to the board?

I know they were "victims of bullying" and that had to be corrected. What's strange is that only two of the 25 or so posters you brought back were banned by me (both Chowd trolls.) So who was bullying those guys Sean?

And had Hammer followed anyone to other Jets sites recently to send them threatening PMs?

Archived