happy birthday jets babe!

gg

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So how are all those posters you unbanned at JI contributing to the board?

I know they were "victims of bullying" and that had to be corrected. What's strange is that only two of the 25 or so posters you brought back were banned by me (both Chowd trolls.) So who was bullying those guys Sean?

And had Hammer followed anyone to other Jets sites recently to send them threatening PMs?

i don't know anything about banned posters, all i know is it's refreshing not seeing you there bullying good jets fans just because some idiot on the ji staff was stupid enough to make you a mod.

i don't know anything about banned posters, all i know is it's refreshing not seeing you there bullying good jets fans just because some idiot on the ji staff was stupid enough to make you a mod.

That would be you Sean. You are the only one on JI who has the power to make someone a mod. Hammer was a great choice by the way. :Nuts:

I could care less that she left or if it's her birthday but when you bad mouth, make up nonsense and hurt the reputations of good people here that do nothing but take crap modding this place just to get attention, then that's where the line is drawn. Shame on her.

You could care less that she left but you insist on coming into her birthday thread and crying about it on your own site?

Oh, and where was this support when I was a mod d-bag?

You are DEAD wrong CTM.

Not one poster was unbanned to replace anyone or increase traffic. They were posters that were banned by the mods who left who the remaining mods felt deserved another chance.

Also, as god as my witness and swearing on the life of my baby daughter I personally did not UN-ban one poster who was let back. Those who were let back were brought up by individual mods and agreed by the others before it happened.

Despite what some may think, my motivation here is not posts and dollars. If that were the case, I could have easily sacrified Ham, let Klecko stay and have kept all the posters who left....however my loyalties and friendships are is much deeper than that. I'd shut the site down before I let uninformed masses dictate my actions here and sell out a freind.

Neither Bergen nor I banned Borgo, Kobe (in fact, I lobbied the mods in the mod lounge to bring him back,) BrooklynBound and pretty much anyone else who was unbanned. The only posters I banned that were brought back were MACPAC and FF2.

Keep lying Sean.

I guess I should have just posted over here to begin with. Joke's on me, I severely underestimated the maturity levels of about 15 adults spanning two websites.

Happy Birthday, Erika. I sincerely apologize for the trouble I caused today. You took way too much abuse, especially on your birthday.

I guess I should have just posted over here to begin with. Joke's on me, I severely underestimated the maturity levels of about 15 adults spanning two websites.

Happy Birthday, Erika. I sincerely apologize for the trouble I caused today. You took way too much abuse, especially on your birthday.

It's the thought that counts, Paulie. :)

Honestly, I was trying to be nice.

I swear to God, one day I'll bridge the gap between JN and JI if I have to do it myself.

It can only be done by Sean Deegan selling JI. he's the only reason/person why there is a division here. seriously.

Aw she loved it Paulie..The big difference between Max and Sean is Max has learned what is right and wrong in running a Web site(And he did plenty wrong what I could tell you OY) Sean may or may not let God sit in the seat below him..;)

It can only be done by Sean Deegan selling JI. he's the only reason/person why there is a division here. seriously.

True words.

I made that point in the other thread. If someone was to post the JI-JN war ending thread over there it would be locked, dumped and the OP would likely be banned courtesy of Sooth.

Paulie,

I have either over estimated your intelligence, or you have under estimated ours. You were trolling and you KNOW IT!!!! :box:

I swear to you, this was never my intention. I had no idea there was so much bad blood between Erika and the JI mods.

Archived