Vince Wilfork meeting with Goodell; may be suspended

ProFootballTalk.com

WILFORK MEETING WITH THE COMMISH

Posted by Mike Florio on October 28, 2008, 12:35 p.m.

A league source tells us that Patriots defensive tackle Vince Wilfork is meeting in New York today with Commissioner Roger Goodell and Executive V.P. of Football Operations Ray Anderson. The meeting could result in a suspension of Wilfork, the Pats

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProFootballTalk.com

How awesome would it be for Goodell to hand him a 2-4 game suspension? Would love it as that would mean he would be out of the game on November 13th. :cheers:

i have little faith that EMansmegma would utilize this to his advantage anyway

The DEMISE continues..........................:rl:

Hmmm.....shouldn't a team in the midst of their demise have a losing record, have an aged QB that doesn't want to be there, have idiots for coaches and cheerleaders that wear diapers?

Hmmm.....shouldn't a team in the midst of their demise have a losing record, have an aged QB that doesn't want to be there, have idiots for coaches and cheerleaders that wear diapers?

Typical strategy of deflection when your team is proven (once again) to be dirty scum.

Hmmmm....ABSOLUTELY the more bad that happens in New England the better.DEMISE

D E M I S E just in case I went too fast for you.

LOL!

That hit that broke Boldin's face was awfully sweet though....

Have you considered Paxil? I hear it performs miracles.

Oh please.

Anyone who watched that replay knows that Kerry Rhodes hit Boldin first which caused the bigger collision.

Eric Smith was far from innocent, but it's nothing in comparison to Wilfork.

ProFootballTalk.com

How awesome would it be for Goodell to hand him a 2-4 game suspension? Would love it as that would mean he would be out of the game on November 13th. :cheers:

I'd love it too but I'm picturing WilFat walking into the meeting and handing Goodell a nice fat envelope from Kraft. End of meeting. :biggrin:

No arguing with the post. You, sir, should be a dump truck driver. LOL!

What does a persons occupation have to do with his opinions.Last time I checked this was JetNation.com NOT PatNation.com.You should probably get a job.I do commend you for coming here,but come on you insult and mock and expect us to take it.

What does a persons occupation have to do with his opinions.Last time I checked this was JetNation.com NOT PatNation.com.You should probably get a job.I do commend you for coming here,but come on you insult and mock and expect us to take it.

Kid, I've been doing this for years. I amuses me. It's the internet - mocking is fake as are the "friends." Learn that. Live that. Love that.

btw - just because I think you have potential:

Dump Truck Driver was a term I stole from a JI rant. I really liked it, so I'm using it. Not sure it has anything to do with the actual occupation of dump truck driver - rather it's a dig on the person's intelligence.

Kid, I've been doing this for years. I amuses me. It's the internet - mocking is fake as are the "friends." Learn that. Live that. Love that.

Im no kid son and I will repeat myself what does a persons occupation have to do with his/her opinion here.We all put our pants on 1 leg at a time.

this is off topic, but how on God's Green Earth did John Clayton become a football expert and insider? Shoot, if that little dweeb can become an "expert" and and "insider" than I say 124 should take over as head coach of the Jets. Serioulsy! John Clayton? How?

this is off topic, but how on God's Green Earth did John Clayton become a football expert and insider? Shoot, if that little dweeb can become an "expert" and and "insider" than I say 124 should take over as head coach of the Jets. Serioulsy! John Clayton? How?

you really do not want to know the answer to this question?

Because ESPN says so.....................COME ON MAN.

He is a lot bigger in person.

Archived