OT: Horror movie being shot in my home town.

Alk

They must have saved a fortune on makeup.

I don't know, they just shot the movie here, no locals that I know of were in the movie. There was one notable actor by the name of Ed Lauter. I had never heard the name but when I saw his face, I immediately recognize him. Apparantly, the director asked my father in law to read for a part telling him that the actor they were going to hire was holding out for more money so they just decided to carry on without him. I guess they told Ed to forget about it and that they had somebody else when he finally agreed to work for less money. So my father in law was pretty close to having his part and he has absolutely no acting experience. :shock:

As a horror movie fan....ID try to get in it if it was in my hometown.

Yeah I kind of thought about it but the only extras they were looking for were female college students. I wonder if there will be any nudity in this flic. :lol:

You should have just showed up on the set and started stabbing people. When the cops asked you what you were doing, just tell them that you're a method actor.

Yeah I kind of thought about it but the only extras they were looking for were female college students. I wonder if there will be any nudity in this flic. :lol:

You should have just showed up on the set and started stabbing people. When the cops asked you what you were doing, just tell them that you're a method actor.

That would have been all fine and dandy but these cops would have shot me first and asked questions later. This is a small town, if anything of any significance happens they get just a little excited. Case in point, one of the cops shot a 10 lb. terrier because it came running at him barking. True story. The cop got a report of a dog at large. He shows up at this families house where there dog was sitting on the porch. When he got out of his car, the dog came off of the porch yapping at him. The cop apparantly fearing for his life, capped the family pet.

That would have been all fine and dandy but these cops would have shot me first and asked questions later. This is a small town, if anything of any significance happens they get just a little excited. Case in point, one of the cops shot a 10 lb. terrier because it came running at him barking. True story. The cop got a report of a dog at large. He shows up at this families house where there dog was sitting on the porch. When he got out of his car, the dog came off of the porch yapping at him. The cop apparantly fearing for his life, capped the family pet.

So, where's the rest ofthe story? How did it taste?

• 1 year later...

Archived