Friend requests?

Gagoots

What is this crap? I'v gotten two already. What sense does this make? This is not myspace or facebook. Why is this?

We are in the process of acquiring several big sites. There will soon be so many people here it will be hard to remember them all.

The friend list will help make the transition easier on all parties involved.

We are in the process of acquiring several big sites. There will soon be so many people here it will be hard to remember them all.

The friend list will help make the transition easier on all parties involved.

you are a bastid ain't you.....no friggin wonder sooth hates you :rl:

you are a bastid ain't you.....no friggin wonder sooth hates you :rl:

I have always said this so I will just document it here. I know how my life ends. Single gunshot wound to the back of my head. You can't bust balls as much as I do and not have someone go postal on you.

I don't know who, why or where. I do know how. And in a sick way, it is kind of comforting to know.

:)

I have always said this so I will just document it here. I know how my life ends. Single gunshot wound to the back of my head. You can't bust balls as much as I do and not have someone go postal on you.

I don't know who, why or where. I do know how. And in a sick way, it is kind of comforting to know.

:)

And just to add insult to injury, the Jets will win the Super Bowl one month after you get whacked.

Archived