Los Angeles Lakers Thread [Merged 17X]

Ghost

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only Lakers fans are frontrunning bastards. Not a one of you have ever even been to LA. If this was 15 years ago you would all have on Bulls Jerseys.

Sorry but that's BS.

So I'm supposed to have been to the place to pick the team? Well that would surely **** me up when it comes to picking an NBA, NFL or any team in an American Sport.

Also, We're Jets fans, you do know that right? How can you call a New York Jets fan a "frontrunner" in any regard. Blackout doesn't count of course because the Jets are just 1 of his 167 teams in American Sports.

I'm a Lakers fan because they were the first team I saw play. Even though they lost the game that I was watching I rooted for them because of Kobe Bryant, who's a ****ing amazing player regardless of what you think of him. I rooted for them for that reason and I'll continue to root for them through thick or thin. That's what being a true fan is all about IMO. I wouldn't give up on Manchester United or The New York Jets if they sucked. I'd support those teams regardless.

Sorry but that's BS.

So I'm supposed to have been to the place to pick the team? Well that would surely **** me up when it comes to picking an NBA, NFL or any team in an American Sport.

Also, We're Jets fans, you do know that right? How can you call a New York Jets fan a "frontrunner" in any regard. Blackout doesn't count of course because the Jets are just 1 of his 167 teams in American Sports.

I'm a Lakers fan because they were the first team I saw play. Even though they lost the game that I was watching I rooted for them because of Kobe Bryant, who's a ****ing amazing player regardless of what you think of him. I rooted for them for that reason and I'll continue to root for them through thick or thin. That's what being a true fan is all about IMO. I wouldn't give up on Manchester United or The New York Jets if they sucked. I'd support those teams regardless.

Kobe is an amazing ...... rapist. You don't see many people getting away with it.

Kobe is an amazing ...... rapist. You don't see many people getting away with it.

Whatever, doesn't take away from the fact that he's a great player. I don't no much about what happened so I'm not going to defend him over it BUT I didn't know ANYTHING about it when I came to like the Lakers, so it was non-issue when I became a fan.

So at least you know that I'm not following the Lakers for the rapists.:winking0001:

The only Lakers fans are frontrunning bastards. Not a one of you have ever even been to LA. If this was 15 years ago you would all have on Bulls Jerseys.

:rl: What a truly stupid statement. Too bad you don't actually know any of us otherwise you'd know how wrong you are.

Archived