Los Angeles Lakers Thread [Merged 17X]

Ghost

Los Angeles Lakers center Andrew Bynum will miss eight to 12 weeks after tearing the medial collateral ligament in his right knee.

Bynum was hurt in the first quarter of Saturday night's win at Memphis. Kobe Bryant drove to the basket, missed the shot and crashed into Bynum's right leg. Bynum immediately grabbed his knee.

so gay. He'll probably never be the same anyway.

• Upvote 1

Los Angeles Lakers center Andrew Bynum will miss eight to 12 weeks after tearing the medial collateral ligament in his right knee.

Bynum was hurt in the first quarter of Saturday night's win at Memphis. Kobe Bryant drove to the basket, missed the shot and crashed into Bynum's right leg. Bynum immediately grabbed his knee.

so gay. He'll probably never be the same anyway.

Damn, that sucks. He'll be back for playoffs....no?

Hell yeah it'll be rockin' but I just have a feeling that the Lakers have an advantage because Bynum is out.

That's just me, I'm weird.

That is weird.

I'm watching the pregame show on TNT and everyone is talking about Bynum like he is some kind of all star. I don't get it.

The guy has been in the league for 4 years and has played in 209 of a possible 328 games.

That is weird.

I'm watching the pregame show on TNT and everyone is talking about Bynum like he is some kind of all star. I don't get it.

The guy has been in the league for 4 years and has played in 209 of a possible 328 games.

Seriously, he's really overrated, he had a couple of good games against weak competition. Had one good game against Duncan and all of a sudden he's a 'game changer', it'll help if he was there, yes, but they really overrate the guy IMO. He's soft, I'm convinced he won't make a difference in this game. He's still young and he did show some signs but he's still soft.

BTW, I love watching Bryant vs Allen match up, its like good vs evil LOL

Edited by rillo

Seriously, he's really overrated, he had a couple of good games against weak competition. Had one good game against Duncan and all of a sudden he's a 'game changer', it'll help if he was there, yes, but they really overrate the guy IMO. He's soft, I'm convinced he won't make a difference in this game. He's still young and he did show some signs but he's still soft.

BTW, I love watching Bryant vs Allen match up, its like good vs evil LOL

I'm with you on that. The man love for Bynum has been out of control since last season. The media and Lakers fans make him out to be some kind of superstar.

Good game so far.

That is weird.

Still think it's weird? :biggrin: