• Last Reply
r ureally that dumb

have ya eva stepped court on basketball court

jordan wouldnt start on ANY of kobes team even tha year we missed tha playoffs

jordan is an overated baby back bitch t

yall dont like kobe cuz he black and he reps his hood

jordan a worthless human being

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA BOYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Kobe couldnt carry MJs dirty jock. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP THERE IT IZZZZZZZZZZ!

yall bes trippin

kobe wud hav ripped it up bak den and wud be droppin 81 on dem hataz weekly

ya dig

-Realtalk-

No way, The 1990 knicks would have chewed him up and spit him out. Back when defenses were actually allowed to play defense. **** is called a foul now that was normal back then. I've seen a few flagrant fouls back then that would get people suspended for 5 games nowadays.

No way, The 1990 knicks would have chewed him up and spit him out. Back when defenses were actually allowed to play defense. **** is called a foul now that was normal back then. I've seen a few flagrant fouls back then that would get people suspended for 5 games nowadays.

Even so, you don't know that Kobe would have struggled vs that type of defense. A guy with his talent could adjust to that. It's a debate that will go on and on but the fact of the matter is we will never know.

There is no evidence at all to say that Kobe would have been 'chewed' up by those defenses. You're entitled to you're opinion but there is no way of knowing that would have been the case.

I actually started to think you were an alright poster a while back. Needless to say i thought wrong.

You know what they say about the guy who THOUGHT..............he thought he farted but he actually SHYT his pants............and you were saying BUDDY!

Kobe is yet to crack the All Time Lakers starting team

G Magic Johnson

G Jerry West

C Shaq O'neal

F Kareem (small forward)

F Elgin Baylor

bench: Wilt, Kobe, Worthy, Mikan, Goodrich

Combining this with your 'all time best RB list'. You really have no credibility at all when it comes to judging players. In any sport.

That actually made me chuckle a little. Not in a funny way, more in a 'wow, what a retard' type of way.

Chuckle more like you threw up in your mouth.....was it chewy......ewwwwwwwwwww.

Dude I OWN YOU ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL...........give it up!

Combining this with your 'all time best RB list'. You really have no credibility at all when it comes to judging players. In any sport.

LOL sure thing pal.

I want a team with some great forwards, so I make Kareem play the role of Tim Duncan

Kobe is THE best Laker of all time IMO, so I'd be a while explaining what is wrong with that list.

you must be smoking some good shiit man

Kobe better than MAGIC? Shaq?? Kareem?? Wilt? Baylor? JERRY MOTHERFUKKING WEST??

way too early to decalre that.

lets see Kobe lead them to multiple titles on his own before we say that.

Archived