****The official Halloween edition of post of the week****

POTW Bot

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topic: Dear Posters of JetsInsider.com

I would like to take 5 minutes to say I don't have a problem with any of you guys. I am speaking because I am the most vocal Sooth basher here and I also work here...I speak for myself ... I have a problem with the condescending and arrogant manner in which Sooth goes about his business. I also have been around a while and happen to know first hand he is everything I call him.

You don't need to listen to me or back me up....take 5 minutes to take a look around and look at how he treats people. This is how he is and no matter how hard anyone tries to push this all off on us it is not.

Sooth is in the place every 5 months because he is a bad guy and he handles things badly.He treats people horribly.

Anyway...my point is you don't have to come here and post and you don't have to visit here either....but don't think that this site,it's owners or it's posters dislike your poster base because of Sooth or the fact you post on JI.

If you hear different...someone is lying to you.

We root TOGETHER FOR THE JETS and we should not be divided by a .com

LIMOLADY & SOOTH ...you still go out of your way to call us cheap imitation.com...why? Because we are a NY Jets based fansite? Are you the only one to be able to root for the Jets? You banned all of us and told Max to make his own site if he wanted to talk Jets football. So he did...and 4,000 people are here. When We started JN...JI had 4K people. And considering the numerous ideas taken from us and employed on JI...well one really has to wonder how *****ed in the head you would have to be to call US a cheap imitation ?

Sue....you are loyal and I respect that...but bashing us in his honor ? What does it accomplish?

You guys can say what you want about me...do not lump the posters of this GREAT site in with my comments or your hatred for all things JN.

The Nomination: "POTW" Boozer76

Editor's Note: Bravo, Smizzle, bravo. Great post and pretty much on the money.

Runner-up of the Week Sponsored By greengal Topic: Schottgini's gameplan

Schottgini learned in American History 101 that Americans and Native Americans along the Louisiana Purchase frontier almost wiped out Buffalo species.

From this they gather their gameplan

Mangini: Brian, Buffalo's hate the shotgun..maybe the bills hate it as well?

Schottenheimer: Idk Eric.... If I was a Buffalo I would be expecting us to use a shotgun... The Bills are probably thinking this. I think we can trick them..

Mangini: Gee whiz Brian, that's some mighty fine thinking we will run it down their throat..

Scottenheimer: NO! Jesus Eric, Buffalo's are very aggressive creatures haven't you seen the movie White Buffalo with Charles Bronson?

Mangini: Um no...

Schottenheimer: Well let me tell you something, that Indian Crazy Horse tried to run it down the buffalo's throat and he paid a pretty hefty price. Same will happen with this Buffalo team... They play ferocious defense...

Mangini: What happened to the Indian?? How did they kill the Buffalo?

Schottenheimer: Charles Bronson saved the day.. Um.. or maybe it was crazy horse.. They killed it with a knife.. We need a knife not a shotgun.

Mangini: Eureka!!!! Screw Teddy Atlas I will call Charles Bronson to give the guys a motivational speech

Schottenheimer: Good, but we still need a gameplan.. What play reminds you of a knife??

Mangini: Idk maybe we could try some play action (jokinglyy)

Schottenheimer: HA HA HA HA Good one Eric

Mangini: Ya I know.. They don't call me Mangenius for nothing

Schottenheimer: Man.. 2006 was a great year..

Mangini: Think Brian.. Think... If we think real hard we can come up with a gameplan...

Schottenheimer: I GOT IT!!!! Bubba screens on 1st down...

Mangini: huh?

Schottenheimer: You know.. a bubble screen to Bubba Franks...

Mangini: Shouldn't you give more athletic players those kind of plays?

Schottenheimer: Who is the offensive guru here Eric?? I don't question you on your defensive coaching skills

Mangini: Well I guess we will catch them off guard..

Schottenhiemer: Exactly.. We have to catch them off guard...Buffalo's have gotten a lot smarter over the years... That's why they didn't go extinct..

Mangini: Im so excited... I can't wait to tell Brett... maybe he can give us some buffalo hunting tips that we can parlay into the gameplan

The Nomination: "Funniest thing I've read in weeks, probably because I've never read the Schotgini "brainstorming" session before." serphnx

Editor's Note: Holy cow, I think I shat-en-heimered myself...

Topic: Cross Country Running in HS

you have no idea how it works, do you? top 5 runners on each team "count." this is why "pack time" (the time between your top and 5th runner is so important). their places are added together and the team with the lowest score wins. runner #6 and runner #7 are tiebreakers. everyone else is important because the 15th guy pushes 14 who pushed 13 etc etc. it's like a hydraulic break line. also, some guys may rabbit out to gas the other team, the strategy is very much like the tour de france.

The Nomination: "great breakdown on what XC is" SouthernJet

Editor's Note: Hey - you learned a lot running with the girls, johnny! ;)

Topic: Cheap shot FIVE TIMES and no suspension!

Let me get this straight. Last year Wilford was fined for 4 separate incidents with no

suspension.

This year he is called into the office for a few more incidents. Apparently no suspension

but maybe a fine.

Our boy Eric Smith gets FINED $50,000 AND SUSPENDED FOR 1 GAME. And he was

never in trouble before.

I thought that Kraft possibly had pictures of Goodell in a compromising position after

Goodell destroyed the Spygate tapes. But after this I'm convinced of it.

The Nomination: "Senior kicks ass with this one" SoFlaJets

Editor's Note: Pictures AND a copy of Goodell as an intern rubbing down 3rd string lineman in Cleveland - in a thong. :puke:

And the winning post this week is by Smizzy

potw.jpg

I would like to take 5 minutes to say I don't have a problem with any of you guys. I am speaking because I am the most vocal Sooth basher here and I also work here...I speak for myself ... I have a problem with the condescending and arrogant manner in which Sooth goes about his business. I also have been around a while and happen to know first hand he is everything I call him.

You don't need to listen to me or back me up....take 5 minutes to take a look around and look at how he treats people. This is how he is and no matter how hard anyone tries to push this all off on us it is not.

Sooth is in the place every 5 months because he is a bad guy and he handles things badly.He treats people horribly.

Anyway...my point is you don't have to come here and post and you don't have to visit here either....but don't think that this site,it's owners or it's posters dislike your poster base because of Sooth or the fact you post on JI.

If you hear different...someone is lying to you.

We root TOGETHER FOR THE JETS and we should not be divided by a .com

LIMOLADY & SOOTH ...you still go out of your way to call us cheap imitation.com...why? Because we are a NY Jets based fansite? Are you the only one to be able to root for the Jets? You banned all of us and told Max to make his own site if he wanted to talk Jets football. So he did...and 4,000 people are here. When We started JN...JI had 4K people. And considering the numerous ideas taken from us and employed on JI...well one really has to wonder how *****ed in the head you would have to be to call US a cheap imitation ?

Sue....you are loyal and I respect that...but bashing us in his honor ? What does it accomplish?

You guys can say what you want about me...do not lump the posters of this GREAT site in with my comments or your hatred for all things JN.

Great post by the walking and talking GPS road map.

Congrats Smizzy!

Thanks for doing this for me, BP - I'll hope to be back from the hell I like to call "work" next week. :bag: You rock, dude...

No problem, Beans. my pleasure. :)

I'll cover for you again. let me know. I'll try and make time for the comments next time. sorry :bag:

We have to adjust it so you can't do that.

Blackout causing more work for the site while still complaining. SHOCKING!

You just noticed that? Hahaha - Blackout does that all of the time. :lol::rim:

No problem, Beans. my pleasure. :)

I'll cover for you again. let me know. I'll try and make time for the comments next time. sorry :bag:

Sorry for what - I appreciate you taking the time to cover my ass without me even having sense enough to ask. ;)

You just noticed that? Hahaha - Blackout does that all of the time. :lol::rim:

Sorry for what - I appreciate you taking the time to cover my ass without me even having sense enough to ask. ;)

:rim:

:rl:

Max added the rimshot!

No problem, John. we had a lot of **** going on this weekend. I'm always here to help. :)

Archived