****The official Halloween edition of post of the week****

POTW Bot

Nice work, Smizz. I thought your posting was particularly sharp--and hilarious--in the exchanges with that fraud--eventually banned--poster. Wait, after all the retraining I've had at Max' expense, am I even allowed to use the phrase "fraud poster"? Congratulations.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can I just say I have 7 ****ing nominations already and not a post of the week yet.

I'm beginning to think I'm like the Martin Scorsese of JetNation.

I already claimed I was the Susan Lucci of JN and this week just validates my claims. Another 3 nominations and I get to sit back and watch Smizzy give yet another gay ass acceptance speech.

Screw you guys.. :baby::D

That's weird. My nominations this week must've gotten lost somehow.

I merged every post that was nominated. if you nominated something that was already nominated your User name won't show. it's only the first poster to nominate that shows. I hope that made sense. :)

I merged every post that was nominated. if you nominated something that was already nominated your User name won't show. it's only the first poster to nominate that shows. I hope that made sense. :)

Actually, I was referring to the nominations made for all of my fantastic posts. I'm sure they were made by the dozens, but oddly enough none of them appeared in this thread. I smell a conspiracy.

Can I just say I have 7 ****ing nominations already and not a post of the week yet.

I'm beginning to think I'm like the Martin Scorsese of JetNation.

I already claimed I was the Susan Lucci of JN and this week just validates my claims. Another 3 nominations and I get to sit back and watch Smizzy give yet another gay ass acceptance speech.

Screw you guys.. :baby::D

Actually, I was referring to the nominations made for all of my fantastic posts. I'm sure they were made by the dozens, but oddly enough none of them appeared in this thread. I smell a conspiracy.

Boy, the recent JI converts are a bunch of needy attention seeking little ho's, ain't they?

Dude, I have over 14,000 posts and I just won it for the first time a few weeks back. now that means either I'm a ****ty poster or it's hard to win this thing. I'll let you decide. :P

You should start by trying to find a hat that fits your big ass head... :shutit:

I've given up on that one, it's hopeless. Every hat I get from someone I just end up giving to my wife..

The worst part is both my girls have big heads for their body, I hope they grow into them lol

Archived