Can we please stop this BS once and for all - JI and JN

Bergen Jet

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I almost bet the whole wad this am that the jet reebok parka thread would garnish more hits than jetbabes birthday thread...........phew

Mrs Willy just called and said if you bet everything you had it wouldn't add up to more than half a wad.

I'm just saying.

I don't pay a ton of attention to the interboard "games" going on so I may not have retained the correct information by scanning through some of the threads but:

a.) Didn't you make it clear to some of your recently transplanted buds that you had no intention of making this your new home - that you didnt want to leave JI?

b.) Didn't Max decide to remove one of your posts that could have been construed as a re-enlistment pitch for JI?

As I said, I may off base in my assumptions, but if you can answer yes to either of those questions - my question to you is: what are you doing here?

You talk about breeding controversy - looks to me like you're a breeder your own self.

But thats just me.

You're right, you are off base in your assumptions.

Yea, I can post over on JI, even on the main footbal board.;)

After today, there is probably no end in the foreseeable future.

We tried that with you here recently. Border patrol was having a hard time tracking you down at times though.

You guys banned Sooth? You banned Sooth? How is it that he gets banned and I don't get a call first. Damn it, lol.

You know in a way this whole mess is YOUR fault ! If you hadn't listened to Sooth and started Asterick Nation none of this would be happening now. :P

This fricken rivalry between two message boards is utterly ridiculous. They have some good people over there and we have some good people over here. We are all Jets fans (well almost all of us) and we are all visiting a message board as a distraction from the real world. I was never treated with anything short of respect by Sooth and a majority of the other mods there so I hold no ill will towards any of them. I left because I felt like I needed a change and at the end of the day I think I made the right move.

All this "fighting" between two seperate internet entities is absolutely laughable and it detracts from the enjoyment that MOST normal people would experience by visiting either site. This isn't a fricken soap opera people. This isn't some sort of drama. I said this back when the original posters who left JI to start this site did so in 2005 and I feel the same way now. I tried to play the pacifist back then and my feelings haven't changed since then.

Let it go people. There shouldn't be any rivalry and there certainly shouldn't be a line drawn in the sand that says you either post here or you post there. At the end of the say it is a fricken message board and there are plenty of Jets fans to go around for both sites. Let both sides show a little more maturity and focus on the good communities that they both enjoy rather than worrying about what is going on with the other communities.

no, they banned me for mentioning JN therefore they deserve to be called out for the little bitches they are.

It's all gone downhill since we lost our BJ.

Everyone else too. I swear, reading WeskerLogan and RayRay all the time now is rotting my brain.

There are still plenty of good dudes over there who post and a couple of real good dudes that are mods.

Glad to see you stop by here though. ;)

Correct, thanks for reading. I'm glad my Mangini ramblings actually reach people.

Well I am IP Banned everywhere else on ji so my reading options are limited, lol.

Internet ball busting aside -- we are Jets fans and I do read everything I can about the Jets. In the webmaster handbook it said I shouldn't admit that I read other Jets sites but I never understood that part.

One thing though -- in September you said they traded for Favre after the Cardinals game I believe. Then today you wrote they aren't running enough.

:-P

I do get your point though. Bottom line is something I think we all realize - they have no idea what they want to do on offense. Getting Brett up to speed seems to have been the priority. Instead of things like, um, game planning.

Good work with the blog! It is a good read.

Well I am IP Banned everywhere else on ji so my reading options are limited, lol.

Internet ball busting aside -- we are Jets fans and I do read everything I can about the Jets. In the webmaster handbook it said I shouldn't admit that I read other Jets sites but I never understood that part.

One thing though -- in September you said they traded for Favre after the Cardinals game I believe. Then today you wrote they aren't running enough.

:-P

I do get your point though. Bottom line is something I think we all realize - they have no idea what they want to do on offense. Getting Brett up to speed seems to have been the priority. Instead of things like, um, game planning.

Good work with the blog! It is a good read.

That's pretty much the gist of it right there. You have Brett Favre for games like that Zona game, but when you're facing the 3 worst rush defenses in the league, and you've had a cupcake schedule like we have...I mean come on. With the exception of the Cardinal game, it seems like he's gotten in the habit of running when he should pass, and passing when he should run, with no flow to anything whatsoever. I think that was my point really. His offensive gameplan for the effing Chiefs was a joke...keep pushing the deep ball against the worst rush D in the league, even though they were consistently lined up for it. No need to try and open up the passing game like you did against the Cardinals, which is yet another example of how he doesn't change gameplans week to week. Absurd.

I was pulling some stats together on Leon's involvement today that I plan on throwing up tomorrow, it's pretty mind boggling how underutilized he is in the offense despite what people think. The numbers prove it. He's our best offensive playmaker and they're getting him the ball slightly over 1 out of every 10 plays. Just ridiculous.

I always have tried to separate myself from the site rivalry. I like writing for the fanbase and I certainly encourage readers from any site to swing by and drop a comment or two. I'm happy you're a fan of it, and thanks for the kind words.

By the way, I have to say, because I just picked up on this. It's pretty funny that a lot of the guys that left started some of the same regular threads we had over there. It's reminiscint of the Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria landing and and everyone just getting out to set up shop in San Salvador.

My 2 cents

If there was no war between sites.....post counts would go down quicker

than madonna on her next victim....oh my

Same as if there were no pats/jills/phins fans posting on this site

100% jets fans posting together as one...sorry doesn't work!!

carry on

Archived