Jump to content

Can we please stop this BS once and for all - JI and JN


Bergen Jet
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm not going to get involved in this, I got involved last time I was at TGG and I got banned.

I seriously think this **** is overrated and people need to stop, if you want to post here then post, I'm sure the mods and Max would welcome you.

This is a Jets message boards not a place to talk **** about other message boards, I miss talking about football.

Go JETS!

Edited by DR24
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not going to get involved in this, I got involved that time I was at TGG and I got banned.

I seriously think this **** is overrated and people need to stop, if you want to post here then post, I'm sure the mods and Max would welcome you.

This is a Jets message boards not a place to talk **** about other message boards, I miss talking about football.

Go JETS!

i can understand why you're hesitant to get involved. you out of detention yet? ;)

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My 2 cents

If there was no war between sites.....post counts would go down quicker

than madonna on her next victim....oh my

Same as if there were no pats/jills/phins fans posting on this site

100% jets fans posting together as one...sorry doesn't work!!

carry on

It's the Alpha/Omega syndrome. great point, assmop.

bele_and_lokai_star_trek.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's pretty much the gist of it right there. You have Brett Favre for games like that Zona game, but when you're facing the 3 worst rush defenses in the league, and you've had a cupcake schedule like we have...I mean come on. With the exception of the Cardinal game, it seems like he's gotten in the habit of running when he should pass, and passing when he should run, with no flow to anything whatsoever. I think that was my point really. His offensive gameplan for the effing Chiefs was a joke...keep pushing the deep ball against the worst rush D in the league, even though they were consistently lined up for it. No need to try and open up the passing game like you did against the Cardinals, which is yet another example of how he doesn't change gameplans week to week. Absurd.

I was pulling some stats together on Leon's involvement today that I plan on throwing up tomorrow, it's pretty mind boggling how underutilized he is in the offense despite what people think. The numbers prove it. He's our best offensive playmaker and they're getting him the ball slightly over 1 out of every 10 plays. Just ridiculous.

I always have tried to separate myself from the site rivalry. I like writing for the fanbase and I certainly encourage readers from any site to swing by and drop a comment or two. I'm happy you're a fan of it, and thanks for the kind words.

The site stuff is silly. I have been as guilty of it as anyone because it is fun. But the Jets are the real point here, that is what we are all on these sites for.

I will check out the Leon piece. Definitely like when there are #s to back stuff like that up, I am an old baseball stat freak.

Gameplans are a concern, halftime adjustments are a bigger concern of mine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My 2 cents

If there was no war between sites.....post counts would go down quicker

than madonna on her next victim....oh my

Same as if there were no pats/jills/phins fans posting on this site

100% jets fans posting together as one...sorry doesn't work!!

carry on

There goes my master plan of getting 50% of the VIP Fees. I would be like guys I will talk to my partner Sooth and see if we can remove them. Give it time. Meanwhile click paypal and support the site.

I was gonna be rich.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

assmop, as a long-time poster, please expand on your above comment.

same reason you get banned 100x a year and get begged back to post

a unified jets board is boring.... the thread today was awesome

at least in MB wars people do not really die! was that political..oh my

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I respect your decision but I felt like I was finally close to the internet validation I have been longing for. So just give me a little time, I will work through this loss.

I beg you....Please,Please,Please let him back. I could T-off on him all day.

Edited by Smizzy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't figure out why you crawl back there after all those bannings. WTF? Tell Sooth to stick it. It's not like you don't post at every other teams sites.

the man speaks the truth. if you get banned, make it your mission to subvert and destroy the entire internet out of spite before crawling back with your schlong in your hand and tears in your eyes. so you got banned, be proud man!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For the record I left due to honestly 90% the political board. Just annoyed the crap out of me. Yea yea, I could "ignore it" but it was always up on the main page. The other 10% was mainly Sooths snootiness and the way certain posters get away with murder there. Anyways, I enjoy JN better, feels more cozy here. There are certain guys over there I wish were over here but it is what it is. Lots of people I like over there that I respect.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This fricken rivalry between two message boards is utterly ridiculous. They have some good people over there and we have some good people over here. We are all Jets fans (well almost all of us) and we are all visiting a message board as a distraction from the real world. I was never treated with anything short of respect by Sooth and a majority of the other mods there so I hold no ill will towards any of them. I left because I felt like I needed a change and at the end of the day I think I made the right move.

All this "fighting" between two seperate internet entities is absolutely laughable and it detracts from the enjoyment that MOST normal people would experience by visiting either site. This isn't a fricken soap opera people. This isn't some sort of drama. I said this back when the original posters who left JI to start this site did so in 2005 and I feel the same way now. I tried to play the pacifist back then and my feelings haven't changed since then.

Let it go people. There shouldn't be any rivalry and there certainly shouldn't be a line drawn in the sand that says you either post here or you post there. At the end of the say it is a fricken message board and there are plenty of Jets fans to go around for both sites. Let both sides show a little more maturity and focus on the good communities that they both enjoy rather than worrying about what is going on with the other communities.

Seriously Bergen I hold you in the highest regard but what the heck does "MOST normal people" mean in this context?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For the record I left due to honestly 90% the political board. Just annoyed the crap out of me. Yea yea, I could "ignore it" but it was always up on the main page. The other 10% was mainly Sooths snootiness and the way certain posters get away with murder there. Anyways, I enjoy JN better, feels more cozy here. There are certain guys over there I wish were over here but it is what it is. Lots of people I like over there that I respect.

cozy, huh? i see you've been hazed by the mods already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Soo anyway....I haven't had much of a chance to really post at both places as of late, but I did make myself conspicuously absent at JI for awhile...thinking I wouldn't go back...

...then thinking again, well, that's just retarded.

I support Bergen, Kleck's, EY and JB to come here, and Im glad I decided to come by as well. Honestly I dont know why I never joined up sooner...maybe the stress of keeping post counts high in post places, LOL....

Some folks have issues with other people on each site for whatever reason, and that's fine by me, but I really don't. I'll still post over there to keep tabs on some of my internetz friendz...

But to be honest, feature-wise, usability, perks, etc...this site wins, hands down.

All for the hefty sum of 0.00

:headbang:

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...