Ainge and Chatman to the IR.

JETSFAN5180

Anyone here really believe Ainge is not only hurt, but hurt so badly he needs to go on IR?

Me neither.

That's why I don't think Nugent is coming back anytime too soon. Carrying 2 Kickers and 4 QBs is pretty rough. They actually pulled it off fairly well when you consider they were also carrying Clowney all that time. They are probably going to add a RB, a TE or a LB depending on who is hurt the worst.

Anyone here really believe Ainge is not only hurt, but hurt so badly he needs to go on IR?

Me neither.

In a way it is a good sign that they still want to keep him, he must be doing well in practice. Keeping 2 kickers and 4 QBs is killing them though.

Not glad that Chatman got hurt, I thought he would play a BIG role down the stretch. But I am glad they get Ainge's roster spot back.

Why has no one mentioned Jehuu Caulcrick? This guy has been on our pratice squad since the start of the season.

Looks like the perfect fit here. Seemed to have a lot of promise as a power RB. Didn't show a lot in camp, but the Jets hung on to him. Should be a very good player in role situations as a short yardage power back, with some upside.

Bring the kid in. Lets see if he can play

Archived