Get Well Soon Murph

Maxman

WTF Borgo, at least you could have hired a nurse that had some boobies.

Please forgive my faux pas, TX. Of course, you are correct. Here's a nurse that, I hope, fits the bill. She's in the Physical Therapy Department and about to work out the kinks for some poor, injured patient. That's why she's not in her regular nurses garb.

126667largexz7.jpg

Thanks for all the nurses...Yea my shoulder is good I guess. They gave me oxycodone pills for pain sooo I really do not fell any pain except for my ribs and throat. They are killing me. They inserted 2 screws in there, they had to grind down the bone spurs and re-attach the tendons so it sounds like the missionary position will be in my future again...I have been sleeping allot. I haven't been this stoned since college.

Thanks for all the nurses...Yea my shoulder is good I guess. They gave me oxycodone pills for pain sooo I really do not fell any pain except for my ribs and throat. They are killing me. They inserted 2 screws in there, they had to grind down the bone spurs and re-attach the tendons so it sounds like the missionary position will be in my future again...I have been sleeping allot. I haven't been this stoned since college.

no more Lazy Boy position :D

Glad to hear you're alright Murph!

:eek:

OUCH!

Feel better!

Ouch.

Get well soon, Murph!

Thanks for the well wishes guys....

You are welcome. Of all our secret mods, you are the best.

I feel ur pain bro....lol I still have my hooks an screws pins an plates in an every now n then I FEEL THE PAIN:wine:

Bren,

Didn't we tell you that you weren't allowed to talk about screwing in this forum?

Archived