Official Fred Smoot - Not A Jet Thread

Smizzy

Jets | Smoot agrees on 4 year deal - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:53:31 -0100

Jermaine Carter, of the New York Times, reports the New York Jets have agreed to a deal with free agent cornerback Fred Smoot (Redskins). The details of the deal were not mentioned, however it is known that it will most likely be a 4 year deal.

Awesome baby!!!!!!! :D

Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm

Yesterdays bad day, has turned into a wonderful day

Would you make the deal right now

Fergie and Lamont

for

Blaylock and Smoot??

Sure would :P

BOGUS....damn my bad.

LOL....ive used it a couple times to fix spelling mistakes and i think it's a great feature,maybe we should make a rules and bann anyone who does it. :D

Alright I will leave it. Truth be told I have no idea how to remove it anyway!

It isn't that bad, since only the person who started the thread can edit it. So it is a good feature I guess.

The tribe has spoken and yet again I listened. Talk about a compassionate Webmaster!

LOL....ive used it a couple times to fix spelling mistakes and i think it's a great feature,maybe we should make a rules and bann anyone who does it. :D

You probably got me banned from JI. I posted this over there and by the time I found out it was bullsh*t the board was so flooded I couldn't get back on to edit it. Thanks Smiz. Where did you pull that sh*t up from anyway?

there's a spell checker?

I actually downloaded a spell checker last night for this board. Being dead serious. After the site is up we will make the next wave of changes.

I have to do some testing. If the spell checker is small and clean I will put it in. If it is fat (meaning impacting performance) then spelling errors we will live with.

I actually downloaded a spell checker last night for this board. Being dead serious. After the site is up we will make the next wave of changes.

I have to do some testing. If the spell checker is small and clean I will put it in. If it is fat (meaning impacting performance) then spelling errors we will live with.

shyut the ghello upp, thst woyuld be gtreat

You probably got me banned from JI. I posted this over there and by the time I found out it was bullsh*t the board was so flooded I couldn't get back on to edit it. Thanks Smiz. Where did you pull that Sh#t up from anyway?

Kffl message board.

It looked legit my bad. JI had it up before your thread don't sweat it. Tell them to blame me.

Archived