THEY ARE GOING CRAZY IN PHILADELPHIA!!!!

DepressedJetsFan

BTW... You're a M*******.. What do you know about Philadelphia??

Drexel & Villanova are customers of mine. I also play Aussie Rules Football and we play Philly ever year. I go to Philly at least twice a year.

Have you been to Boston?

Wow, it must suck for a city not to win **** in 25 years.

Party it up Philly, its going to be a while before you win another one in any sport.

Eagles can't get out of the cellear of the NFC East, Sixers are over-rated and you're fooling yourselves if you think the Phillies can repeat.

What a poor excuse...

It wasn't just Broad Street... The entire city went nuts.. Right here in Roxborough... Main St. on Manyunk... Girard Ave..

Philly is just a better sports town...

Thanks for your 15 posts. Are you a Jets or all things Philly fan? Let me guess, you live in South Jersey right so you don't know what team to support?

Same thing when the Yanks won at the Stadium in 1996-lots of tears of joy and rejoicing, but no destruction.Even with boozed up crowds, no one got nasty. May be because both crowds were older than anything you would see in Philly or Boston.

...and Detroit and L.A. etc.. It seems like the NY crowds are the best behaved, despite the perception of rude, out of control NYers.

What a poor excuse...

It wasn't just Broad Street... The entire city went nuts.. Right here in Roxborough... Main St. on Manyunk... Girard Ave..

Philly is just a better sports town...

I don't know what Manyunk is, but it sounds like something I want no part of.

I work in downtown Philly right on Market Street. It is nuts outside and the parade hasn't even started yet. I am not even a baseball fan and can't stand the Philly fans, in general. But I can't help but feel happy for them finally winning after all of these years. Us Jets fans shoul certainly be able to appreciate that.

p.s. - I also appreciate looking at all of the college girls in town today. I am deeply ashamed of myself. :rolleyes:

I work in downtown Philly right on Market Street. It is nuts outside and the parade hasn't even started yet. I am not even a baseball fan and can't stand the Philly fans, in general. But I can't help but feel happy for them finally winning after all of these years. Us Jets fans shoul certainly be able to appreciate that.

p.s. - I also appreciate looking at all of the college girls in town today. I am deeply ashamed of myself. :rolleyes:

I used to work at 8th and Market.

Out in teh suburbs this morning, the train stations are all PACKED, and yes, many cute girls too.

Archived