Jimmy Buffett Concert or Jets game?

Jbro22

Alright I got free tickets to a Jimmy Buffett concert here in Tampa for Sunday. The show starts at 2pm.

Should I go to the Concert or to a bar and watch the Jets?

My fear is that the Jets will be the Same ol' Jets and I'll be miserable while all my buddies are hammered drinking margaritas.

Alright I got free tickets to a Jimmy Buffett concert here in Tampa for Sunday. The show starts at 2pm.

My fear is that the Jets will be the Same ol' Jets and I'll be miserable while all my buddies are hammered drinking margaritas.

Uggh, is it even a tough decison? Jets game, of course. You can't get hammered atthe bar? It's a huge game! Kids today......

Obviously, you have never been to a Jimmy Buffet concert.

The choice is a no-brainer, go to the concert and have a blast.

If you hate Jimmy Buffett I want to know why. His music might suck, but I've never had a bad time at any of his shows. If you've been to a Jimmy Concert and had a bad time, your probably a miserable person.

Good post. I will retract my indictment of Buffet's concerts because I haven't been to one. I just don't like the music very much. I'm sure it's like a public flogging. You don't think you'll like it but, once you're there in the moment, you get into the sight and splendor of the whip lashing.

Good post. I will retract my indictment of Buffet's concerts because I haven't been to one. I just don't like the music very much. I'm sure it's like a public flogging. You don't think you'll like it but, once you're there in the moment, you get into the sight and splendor of the whip lashing.

Exactly, Its not like I'm jamming out to Buffett on my ipod. But who doesn't like to get hammered at a great tailgate in the middle of a beautiful day.

Its not like I'm jamming out to Buffett on my ipod. But who doesn't like to get hammered at a great tailgate in the middle of a beautiful day.

You know I'm just busting chops. Having a good time with friends--read getting seriously "f'd up"--in any setting is awesome. I would probably have a great time at a Parrothead gathering. It looks like those folks can party.

oSsW2YIl3Ys

Anything for free these days is tempting-but watch the Jets.

Yeah I'm still in between, I've been to three Buffett concerts before and this one is a collaboration with Obama. So who knows whats gonna go down.

If I go with the Jets it would very likely be me going to a bar by myself. Maybe peabodies I don't know. But I haven't hit the age yet where going to the bar by myself is accepted.

Doesn't Buffet live near Florida? I'd think he does concerts there every 15 minutes.

If so, go to the game...it's not available locally as often.

Lol, he hasn't had one hear at all this year. And I don't have Jets tixx, it would be at a bar.

Yeah I'm still in between, I've been to three Buffett concerts before and this one is a collaboration with Obama. So who knows whats gonna go down.

If I go with the Jets it would very likely be me going to a bar by myself. Maybe peabodies I don't know. But I haven't hit the age yet where going to the bar by myself is accepted.

Can I ask-how old are you jbro22?

Archived