Best and worse candy

ladyJET2280

Since its Halloween, I found this article stating the worse adn best candy so here it is

Best Candy Choices

Type of Candy

Trident Gum (1 stick)

Reese's Mini Cup (1)

Kit Kat Bites (3)

Mr. Goodbar (1 miniature)

Snack-Size Raisins

Hershey's Milk

Chocolate Miniature (1)

Jolly Rancher (3 pieces)

Tootsie Roll (1 small roll)

Miniature York

Peppermint Patties (1)

Charms Blow Pop (1)

Source: Registered dietitian Keri Glassman, author of The Snack Factor Diet

Worst Candy Choices

Type of Candy

Snickers (1 fun size)

Milky Way (1 fun size)

Kit Kat (1 fun size)

Skittles Original

Fruit (1 fun size)

Wild n' Fruity

Gummy Bears (10 pieces)

Butterfinger (1 fun size)

M&M's Plain (1 fun size)

M&M's Peanut (1 fun size)

Twizzler Twists (snack size)

Best-Hershey's Miniatures

Worst-Those nasty peanut butter things with the black and orange wrappers.

And in a related note, someone on another board said that kids in his neighborhood also trick-or-treat the night before Halloween, said it was called "Beggar's night" or some ****. Anyone else ever heard of that?

And in a related note, someone on another board said that kids in his neighborhood also trick-or-treat the night before Halloween, said it was called "Beggar's night" or some ****. Anyone else ever heard of that?

Never heard of it...as a kid I remember having "mischief night"...it was the night before Halloween. We would terrorize the neighborhood. Favorite prank was to have two trash cans...one on each side of the street. String fishing line to connect them and watch the first car take 'em out...great stuff when you're a kid. I wouldn't be too happy today....LOL.

Holy ****, I know exactly what you're talking about... nasty Mary Jane Candy UGH!

brandtoprightimage1sa2.gif

I always ended up with so many of them. WTF!

Holy ****, I know exactly what you're talking about... nasty Mary Jane Candy UGH!

brandtoprightimage1sa2.gif

I always ended up with so many of them. WTF!

Heh, I had no idea they had a brand name at all, they always had the plain wrappers like some of them in this picture:

sendbinary.asp?path=D%3A%5Cwwwroot%5Cgroovycandies.com%5Cuploadmedia%5Cimages%5C793L.jpg&Width=450

I wish I would've known who the hell kept handing them out every year and I would've TPed their houses. They just had a nasty texture to them, I like peanut butter but those things were awful.

Heh, I had no idea they had a brand name at all, they always had the plain wrappers like some of them in this picture:

sendbinary.asp?path=D%3A%5Cwwwroot%5Cgroovycandies.com%5Cuploadmedia%5Cimages%5C793L.jpg&Width=450

I wish I would've known who the hell kept handing them out every year and I would've TPed their houses. They just had a nasty texture to them, I like peanut butter but those things were awful.

Another vote against these putrid things...and Bit-o-honeys.

Worst candy? Those Mary Jane things that come in the disguise of 37 different unnamed wrappers. Taste absolutely gross and I love my peanut butter.

Best? Twizzlers, Nerds (Rainbow, if I might add) and Gobstoppers. CVS is awesome for carrying the big boxes of Rainbow Nerds and Gobstoppers for under a dollar each. Makes life livable.

Right up there with Mary Jane's are Squirrel Nuts. I don't know if they still make them but they were horrible when we had them as kids (even the name is just so wrong - yeah, I want to eat some "squirrel nuts" :eek:).

squirrel-nut-zippers_small.jpg

dentists love this candy

they are dreadful

Archived