Guys I want for the Pats

RichardSeymour

I'll throw these out there....

FREE AGENCY

-----------

WR Alex Bannister-- One of the premier ST aces in the league. Would help shore up a weak Pats ST unit.

CB Allen Rossum-- Premier PR man. Better CB depth than Earthwind Moreland or Troy Brown

LB Edgerton Hartwell, LB Kendrell Bell-- Different kinds of ILBs, but either one would shore up an area that is questionable.

DRAFT

--------

CB Carlos Rogers, CB Justin Miller-- Love them both, and Miller has PR skills but gimme Rogers. Physical, blazingly fast.... he's the guy I really want on draft day.

WR Mark Clayton-- Would go a LONG way towards shoring up our WR corps.

WR Vincent Jackson-- You can't teach what he has. Not only a physical speciman but a natural who was immensely productive in college.

LB Barrett Ruud-- Patriots type player.

RB Mo Clarett-- Stop laughing. Stop it. Stop.

RS, what about Hartwell from the Ravens?

I heard that he is interested in coming here.

Reread closely, he's in there.... 0 sacks last year and not the best reputation for coverage, but a solid runstuffer.

I don't want him at full price but if he's willing to take a Colvin type deal...

Someone is going to swoop in and steal Edgerton Hartwell.

He's one of those players that has gone under the radar. He's a very good young middle linebacker.

This is not a really strong free agent class. I like The Bannister idea. That's headsy thinking.

The three best players left on the market are Ty Law, Fred Smoot and Plaxico Burress. Although Burress is a big WR. He doesn't play like a big WR. He's a finesse guy who gets injured too much. Hines Ward at 6'0 is a tougher and more durable player than he is. Burress rarely ever makes big plays over the middle of the field.

An under the radar guy that I kind of like is CB Nick Harper from The Colts. I liked what I saw from him the last two seasons especially against The Pats. I'm not saying that he's a star but I think he has upside and can start in this league.

After all the idiots overspend. The market will die down and the contracts will be more realistic to the level of talent available.

You know what i want for the pats

A case of syphilis, to run rampant throughout the organization

May Cindy Brady catch it at a gay bar

Just let him know where you are at big boy. :wink:

RS - I like your selections, the player I would like to see is a DE out of Oregon State named Swancutt. His bio makes him sound like a Bruschi reincarnate. He was a smallish DE in college and would be a great size

Strengths: Tenacious with a motor that never quits...Extremely competitive and fiery...Very productive...Has a knack for making the big play...Good technician and smart...Will not be outworked on or off the field.

Weaknesses: Undersized and needs to add weight and get stronger...Not a great natural athlete...Not very fast.

Notes: Overachiever who gets the most out of his ability...If he doesn't make it lack of effort and determination won't be the reason.

Swancutt intrigued me but he ran a 5.03 40 in Indianapolis.

:shock:

The guy I'm keying on lately is LB Alfred Fincher.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2005/fincher_alfred

He has very good field vision, quickly making reads and reacting to the play. Fincher has the ability to distinguish between running and passing plays quickly and has the ability to sift through traffic to make the tackle.

His tackling skills and lateral agility make him a very interesting prospect. While some teams project him as a mid-rounder, there are very few middle linebackers in this draft with his upside. He has very good body control in the open and excellent hip snap to explode into ball carriers. His quickness to the edge lets him force the action back inside and he shows good awareness, handling the switch-off in zone coverage. In a 3-4 defense, he could be just as effective as Pittsburgh's Kendrell Bell or Baltimore's Ed Hartwell, two players that quietly go about their job but make the players around them look better.

Someone is going to swoop in and steal Edgerton Hartwell.

He's one of those players that has gone under the radar. He's a very good young middle linebacker.

Bingo.

The Pats should have gotten this done yesterday.

Is Pioli on Space Mountain with Bradway? :o

Bingo.

The Pats should have gotten this done yesterday.

Is Pioli on Space Mountain with Bradway? :o

No Tex. :roll:

Bradway wines and dines.

Pioli takes them to the Ground Round and gets the job done.

Archived