Hey Brett Favre..Why is there a FORK sticking out of your back???

Smizzy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um....Pats fan here, aka, the voice of reason ;)

1) You're winning- actually, I'll call it - you won.

2) Brett Favre has thrown 300 int's in his career.....this is WHAT YOU GET.

3) Be happy. The defense (Jenkins in particular) is solid. Actually, better than solid. He's a beast. Rhodes 'aint no slouch either...hahahaha

4) Three way tie for first place (I'm calling that too ;). With the Jets, arguably, having the best all-around D.

5) Yah, the offense is um....mediocre at best...sorry.....but as the season progresses, it's defense that is most important element in the elements.

And yet he still looks remarkably good when he's throwing the ball to Laverneues Coles.

You know, the guy so many people wanted to ship down to Miami to join Chad? Favre looks just great when he throws to him.

Not according to Hissy. He seems to have a better plan at QB for us.

Stop using the QB's on this team as the scapegoats... Favre had a GREAT year last year... and Chad is having a good year this year...

There comes a time when you need to open your eyes and realize its the coaching not the player.

LOL Favre is done. Gotcha.

The Jets are 5 and 3. Favre had a good game and a terrible play. But they won.

I'm sorry...the QB I'm watching is forcing passes into double coverage and seems to only be able to hit the DB past 20 yards.

He's 38 and a SHELL of his former self.... anything is an upgrade over Chad Pennington...but this Farve isn't the Bret Favre we know...keep telling yourself he is.

um....Pats fan here, aka, the voice of reason ;)

1) You're winning- actually, I'll call it - you won.

2) Brett Favre has thrown 300 int's in his career.....this is WHAT YOU GET.

3) Be happy. The defense (Jenkins in particular) is solid. Actually, better than solid. He's a beast. Rhodes 'aint no slouch either...hahahaha

4) Three way tie for first place (I'm calling that too ;). With the Jets, arguably, having the best all-around D.

5) Yah, the offense is um....mediocre at best...sorry.....but as the season progresses, it's defense that is most important element in the elements.

Good post all around.

It seems to me that Mangini/Shotty are afraid of Favre, and that's not to say that he hasn't given them reason to be... He has, and more... But with Favre you're going to get those mistakes, and you have to let him do his thing or else you'll get nothing but the mistakes.

I'm sorry...the QB I'm watching is forcing passes into double coverage and seems to only be able to hit the DB past 20 yards.

He's 38 and a SHELL of his former self.... anything is an upgrade over Chad Pennington...but this Farve isn't the Bret Favre we know...keep telling yourself he is.

And we are talking about this now, why?

The Jets won. Go look outside, the sky isn't falling. That was one of the biggest games they have won under Mangini. I just don't see the need for negativity right now. But that's just me.

The Jets won. Go look outside, the sky isn't falling. That was one of the biggest games they have won under Mangini. I just don't see the need for negativity right now. But that's just me.

He likes to blame QB's for everything... its his cop-out

that potwnom is going to his head right now. he needs to be brought back down to earth just like the jills

An aging QB who has played for only one team for many years comes to town a month before Opening Day. He looks unsteady his first couple of games, but bit by bit he forges a rapport with the team's best receiver, which shows itself every time they play.

He still makes dumb plays. But there is no question he will be better in a couple of weeks than he is now, and no question he'll be better by the end of the season then he is then.

Favre is not the problem but he needs to stop throwing insane INTs. Its ok to be a gun slinger but that's not an excuse to chuck it up for grabs all the time. If he's only throwing retarded INTs once and a while that's fine, but up until today it was to the point where it was like 2 or 3 unexplainable picks a game. I don't care if that's Favre being Favre it has to stop. He did a fairly good job of that today.

Archived