Congrats on the win guys..

SweetLee83

The Jets wanted it more and just flat out played better. Our run game continues to suck, not taking anything away from Jenkins because he is a beast, but this is getting old, not being able to run block every single game. Edwards was average, and the receivers couldn't get open, the coverage was excellent.

This makes things really interesting for the rest of the season, we have an epic game @New England next Sunday the Bills now need to focus on, and they got some things to work on, and we could truly use some guys getting healthy too.

Enjoy the win and I hope any Jet fans that made the trip out had a good time and didn't take too much abuse from idiot fans.

The Jets wanted it more and just flat out played better. Our run game continues to suck, not taking anything away from Jenkins because he is a beast, but this is getting old, not being able to run block every single game. Edwards was average, and the receivers couldn't get open, the coverage was excellent.

This makes things really interesting for the rest of the season, we have an epic game @New England next Sunday the Bills now need to focus on, and they got some things to work on, and we could truly use some guys getting healthy too.

Enjoy the win and I hope any Jet fans that made the trip out had a good time and didn't take too much abuse from idiot fans.

Classy post...now

128653928557523557.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks Lee. The fans I met at the tailgate were decent I'll say that much. Good luck next week. You have A LOT of work ahead of you with the back to back divisional losses.

Classay!!!!!!!

No offense, but why do you want the Steelers to win? They could be one of the teams we're competing with for a playoff spot.

GO SKINS! (no offense Paul)

Agreed. Paul seems like a good dude, but we absolutely need to be rooting against the Steelers at this point.

They'll probably win the division, making it a moot point, but if the Ravens make a push, we could end up losing a spot due to these guys.

Agreed. Paul seems like a good dude, but we absolutely need to be rooting against the Steelers at this point.

They'll probably win the division, making it a moot point, but if the Ravens make a push, we could end up losing a spot due to these guys.

The ratbirds will falter as the season moves along. I can pretty much guarantee it. And maybe the Steelers will falter too.... If one Bruce f'n Arians has his way my Steelers may have to scrap for a WC spot too.

Wanted it more? I take that as a backhanded stab. I think the Bills wanted it just as much as the Jets did today...we played better and won. That I agree with.

Wanted it more? I take that as a backhanded stab. I think the Bills wanted it just as much as the Jets did today...we played better and won. That I agree with.

Yeah I don't agree with the wanted it more thing. I am pretty sure the Jets didn't want to lose to the Raiders. Sometimes execution is all that matters.

bird_in_awe.gif

Umm.....wut?

I had to bump this...but is this really true?

Ok, just wondering. Therefore all his posts are invalid. Thanks for the clarification.

I'm sorry, but there is NO SUCH THING as having two teams to root for in the NFL.

You're stuck with who you pick...in our case, even if you pick the loser.

:rl:

Blackout is an awkward poster to say the least.

Ok, just wondering. Therefore all his posts are invalid. Thanks for the clarification.

I'm sorry, but there is NO SUCH THING as having two teams to root for in the NFL.

True story.

Why not be a fan of everyone. Then you'll always be a winner.

A little background on Blackout. He lives in Bangor Maine loves smoking weed and starting threads in the Lounge about dead rappers. He is also a Jets/Giants/Celtics/Yankees fan.

I think they wanted it more yeah. From the looks of it, some of the guys looked uninspired, and lackluster. The Jets sideline looked much more fired up the whole game. They wanted the game more, and showed it by playing much better than Buffalo today.

I think they wanted it more yeah. From the looks of it, some of the guys looked uninspired, and lackluster. The Jets sideline looked much more fired up the whole game. They wanted the game more, and showed it by playing much better than Buffalo today.

Sorry, can't agree with this. They sure looked like they wanted it when they pick 6ed us and the crowd was going crazy, and when they drove down the field picking apart our pass defense.

We won because of Edward's turnovers, and also because for once we seemed to figure out how to be balanced on offense. We tried some trick stuff with Turner early on, but then after that we just started lining up and playing. This Jets team is actually pretty talented, so when we keep it simple and execute we do pretty well.

Without those turnovers though, I don't know how the game would have gone. The defense handed us the ball for a gimme field goal, and also got us another 7 points. The offense also gave up a pick 6. Final score was 26-17. You take away the 10 points the defense gave us, and we're losing this game 17-16. Everyone would be talking about Feely's missed FG, which is being ignored right now.

This offense still needs tremendous improvement, you can not hope for points off turnovers to win games, the good teams in this league just will not let you. I don't want to rain on the parade, but the Bills beat themselves in this game, we did not get ourselves the win.

I refuse to get my hopes up for this Jets team. I expect them to lose next week, and pretty much every game after that, although I do think we should beat a few of those teams.

There was a thread on the AFCE and how it would be in 4 weeks. I predicted the Bills would lose all their games and finish in last by the end of those 4 weeks. I do not think the Bills are a good team yet, I think they're a 6-10 level team right now that's still looking to improve. I think the Fins are an 8-8 team. The Pats are probably a 10-6 team. So where do we fall? I think we have a shot, but I won't hold my breath.

We definitely need to root against the Steelers tonight. It is only reasonable to assume that the AFC East will be taking points away from each other for the rest of the way and ANY AFC team over .500 is going to be competition for a wild card.

Archived