I started 2 game threads today

Maxman

Jets win, Patriots lose.

My much loved plasma tv died earlier this week. Or so we thought. Turned it on tonight and it is working again (dead serious).

I feel like today was a great day but somehow I wasted it. I should have spent the day trying to create World Peace or something truly important like that.

Jets win, Patriots lose.

My much loved plasma tv died earlier this week. Or so we thought. Turned it on tonight and it is working again (dead serious).

I feel like today was a great day but somehow I wasted it. I should have spent the day trying to create World Peace or something truly important like that.

screw world peace...the Jets have a division to win!!!!

next week you will have to start a game thread for every division game....so rest your typing hand!

screw world peace...the Jets have a division to win!!!!

next week you will have to start a game thread for every division game....so rest your typing hand!

I am not a hunt and pecker, I type with 2 hands.

Jets win, Patriots lose.

You did plenty in starting the Jets/Bills gameday thread. Rest easy big fella.

Archived