where the f$%k is nugent or better yet

lancemehl

this is my take on it:

Remember when everyone said Namath sold his soul to the devil for the super bowl win? NO WAY!

What really happen was PAT LEAHY sold HIS soul for the few good years at the end of his career so now the Jtes will NEVER have a dependable kicker again.

Nugent has now been sidelined for approximately 10 weeks. Again, 10 WEEKS!! What the f**k did that mush do on that kickoff? Guys have come back from blown knees in less time. Is this another case of Mangini doublespeak, and The Nuge is really gone for the year?

I'm sure if Nuge was healthy Feely would be gone. Him missing that FG at the end of the half really fried my ass. Took our momentum right away and brought the crowd right back into it. :fighting0050:

Not just missed the kick; he missed it in almost perfect weather that virtually any high school kicker hits. Barring a bad snap or hold, any NFL kicker that blows a kick inside the 40 sucks. Period. No excuses. I agree that he really took the wind out of our sails on that miss. It's a testament to the team that they fought through this and prevailed. That was just a massive performance in the second half, especially the final drive and defensive stand.

Archived