First All Pro Player

4HCrew

IF both of these guys are not starting, something is terribly wrong

I, personally, could care less if any Jets are on the Pro-bowl team. Its just another exibition game where players can get hurt. But All-pro recognition would be great to see for these two. They certainly deserve it through the first half of the season.

He will not make the pro-bowl. He should be the MVP of the league but he'll not even make the pro-bowl, nor will Revis. Wait'll you see.

There's some decent NT's this year who will be considered... Wilfat, Jamal Williams and former Jet Jason Ferguson.

3 DT's will make the Pro Bowl as always and I would love to know who would be named over Jenkins. It isn't going to happen, Kris will be there.

He is a big enough name to be named. He has been there two or three times before.

There's some decent NT's this year who will be considered... Wilfat, Jamal Williams and former Jet Jason Ferguson.

Wilfat, Hampton, Williams will all probably get preference because of their name.

Haynesworth is also a lock, deservedly though.

Pretty sure there's no difference in voting whether it's a NT or DT, they're treated as the same.

Jenkins has to be the first All Pro player the Jets have had in like 20 years. Finally a dominant defensive player. In addition Revis is playing at a Pro Bowl level

Curtis Martin says hello from 2004. Before that Mawae in 2001.

Kerry Rhodes and Justin Miller - Second Team All Pro in 2006

Hardly stellar but it's not 20 years.

Jenkins is definitely playing well, but we are half way done with the season. I am just excited as everyone about his play, by far my favorite offseason acqusition in a long long time. Lets just hope he gets better as the season progresses. For some reason I think he will, but you dont want to jinx the guy by calling him an all pro already. :D

Jenkins is definitely playing well, but we are half way done with the season. I am just excited as everyone about his play, by far my favorite offseason acqusition in a long long time. Lets just hope he gets better as the season progresses. For some reason I think he will, but you dont want to jinx the guy by calling him an all pro already. :D

I think it's safe to call him an All-Pro based on what he's done so far and the media at large seems to agree. I've seen a lot of press on Jenkins this past week from national writers. The league loves the big guy with a good personality and with guys like Ted Washington gone, Jenkins looks like the next one. His play warrants it and he's getting the attention.

Having said that, I agree. He reminds me of how I felt when we got Bryan Cox in terms of what he brings to the team in attitude and leadership. A little less firey but all the talent in the world.

Archived