leaves 3 spots AFC east winnah and 2 wildcards

INDY

Jets

Pats

Bills

Ravens

OMG PHins

To be Honest I have no f'n clue.

Only 3 AFC East teams could make the playoffs.

AFC East winner

AFC South winner

AFC North winner

AFC West winner

AFC #1 WC

AFC #2 WC

East - Jets/Patriots/Bills/Dolphins

South - Titans

North - Steelers

West - Chargers/Broncos

WC - Jets/Patriots/Bills/Dolphins/Ravens/Colts

AFC East winner

AFC South winner

AFC North winner

AFC West winner

AFC #1 WC

AFC #2 WC

South - Titans

North - Steelers

West - Chargers/Broncos

Bills are just about done imo. I think the Pats finish them off this week. I hope they can atleast beat Miami, but unfortunatly their playing in Toronto which has a retractable roof. I hope the Bills are smart and open up the roof to make it harder on the noodle arm..

I think the winner of the Jets/Pats game will determine whose standing between us two, which leaves Miami. Unfortunately Miami has a very soft remaining schedule so unless they slip up, we'll need to be Bills and pats fans later this season.

AFC East winner

AFC South winner

AFC North winner

AFC West winner

AFC #1 WC

AFC #2 WC

South - Titans

North - Steelers

West - Chargers/Broncos

i said 4 teams in afc east are competing for remaining 3 spots

also time to change avatar...

Quick question:

I honsetly think the divison is up for grabs but I think the Jets are going to take it. The Steelers and Titans are the only divison leaders that have better records than us, if we finish better than the Steelers, do we get a week bye in the playoffs?

Quick question:

I honsetly think the divison is up for grabs but I think the Jets are going to take it. The Steelers and Titans are the only divison leaders that have better records than us, if we finish better than the Steelers, do we get a week bye in the playoffs?

Yes.

The two division champions with the best records get a Bye Week and host at least the Divisional round game. If somehow the Jets could get to 11-5/12-4 and get the 2nd seed, well, that would be awesome.

I think the AFC East Champion will be 10-6 with the 3rd seed, followed by the 4th seed AFC West winner who will be 8-8/9-7.

If I had to predict it right now I'd say:

1. Tennessee (14-2/13-3)

2. Pittsburgh (11-5)

3. NYJETS (10-6) - Jets win tiebreaker via division W/L record as I'm assuming we beat them in Foxboro. If we don't beat them in Foxboro and both the Jets & Pats are 10-6, the Pats get the division.

4. San Diego (8-8/9-7)

5. New England (10-6)

6. Baltimore/Buffalo/Indianapolis/Miami(10-6/9-7)

The Jets would then play the 6th seed at the Meadowlands in the 1st round.

I think we should just worry about the Rams this week.

Crunching all these numbers are fun and everything but as great as it was for the Jets going into Buffalo and beating the Bills. losing to the Rams would take ALOT of luster off of it.

I agree though that the AFC is a complete mess right now. Denver looks nothing like the team that opened the season. SD cannot figure out if they are coming or going. Jacksonville has been destroyed by injury and trading Marcus Stroud. The Browns are not looking good either.

Right now I would put Tennessee at the top, Steelers second and then you can throw the Jets, Pats, Ravens, Bills in the next group.

Yes.

The two division champions with the best records get a Bye Week and host at least the Divisional round game. If somehow the Jets could get to 11-5/12-4 and get the 2nd seed, well, that would be awesome.

I think the AFC East Champion will be 10-6 with the 3rd seed, followed by the 4th seed AFC West winner who will be 8-8/9-7.

If I had to predict it right now I'd say:

1. Tennessee (14-2/13-3)

2. Pittsburgh (11-5)

3. NYJETS (10-6) - Jets win tiebreaker via division W/L record as I'm assuming we beat them in Foxboro. If we don't beat them in Foxboro and both the Jets & Pats are 10-6, the Pats get the division.

4. San Diego (8-8/9-7)

5. New England (10-6)

6. Baltimore/Buffalo/Indianapolis/Miami(10-6/9-7)

The Jets would then play the 6th seed at the Meadowlands in the 1st round.

Well the Redskins-Steelers game is pretty big for us. If the Steelers lose, the Steelers will be 5-3 just like the Jets.

The Titans got the 1st seed already, we need to focus on getting the 2nd one in my opinion.

The Titans got the 1st seed already, we need to focus on getting the 2nd one in my opinion.

I'm not so sure about that. There is half a season to be played and they have a 3 game lead, but they clearly should've lost yesterday, they still arn't that good.

They could very well lose 4, 5 games and be at 12-4, 11-5 and then its anyones for the taking.

Their remaining schedule features some good games:

@ Chicago

@ Jacksonville

vs JETS

@ Detroit

vs Cleveland

@ Houston

vs Pittsburgh (this game could be freakin' huge)

@ Indianapolis

Chicago's a tough team, especially at home. Jacksonville will be fighting for their playoff lives in that game, they are going to come out guns blaing. The Jets, well, we know we're a good team and we will have 10 days to prepare for them. Detroits a W. Cleveland is a W. Houston is a W (most likely, they are tough at home though) and Pittsburgh and Indy are two games they could definitely lose.

I could very well see TENN at 12-4, 11-5. They probably will end up with the #1 seed, but the AFC East winner and Pittsburgh could challenge.

I'm not so sure about that. There is half a season to be played and they have a 3 game lead, but they clearly should've lost yesterday, they still arn't that good.

They could very well lose 4, 5 games and be at 12-4, 11-5 and then its anyones for the taking.

Their remaining schedule features some good games:

@ Chicago

@ Jacksonville

vs JETS

@ Detroit

vs Cleveland

@ Houston

vs Pittsburgh (this game could be freakin' huge)

@ Indianapolis

Chicago's a tough team, especially at home. Jacksonville will be fighting for their playoff lives in that game, they are going to come out guns blaing. The Jets, well, we know we're a good team and we will have 10 days to prepare for them. Detroits a W. Cleveland is a W. Houston is a W (most likely, they are tough at home though) and Pittsburgh and Indy are two games they could definitely lose.

I could very well see TENN at 12-4, 11-5. They probably will end up with the #1 seed, but the AFC East winner and Pittsburgh could challenge.

How would they determine who will get the 2nd seed if both the Steelers and the Jets finish 11-5 or whatever. I believe they go with who had the harder schedule. I'm not too sure.

How would they determine who will get the 2nd seed if both the Steelers and the Jets finish 11-5 or whatever. I believe they go with who had the harder schedule. I'm not too sure.

1. Head-to-head, if applicable.

2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.

4. Strength of victory.

5. Strength of schedule.

Okay so 1 doesn't work.

We'd then move to 2, games in the conference. If that isn't the same record, the team with the better conference record wins. As of now the Jets are 4-3 in the AFC and Pittsburgh is 5-0. Not good.

Aside from Tenn (who is very beatable)

the remaining 5 Playoff teams all will have equal shot at getting to dance

AFC west winner will be 8-8

Who will be remaining 5 teams?

i will say SD wins west

Pitt will win their Div

leaves 3 spots AFC east winnah and 2 wildcards

INDY

Jets

Pats

Bills

Ravens

OMG PHins

To be Honest I have no f'n clue.

Mark my words. One of the top AFC teams is gonna get hot at the right time and go and win the SB. Here's hoping it's my Steelers !!!

How the **** did we lose to the Raiders? We'll be 6-2 right now if it wasn't for that ****ing loss.

**** happens.

That loss shouldnt have been a loss IMO. We had so many opportunities to win that game yet we sh#tted them away.

We're in a good spot right now though, it feels good to be at the top! :cheers:

Archived