Bills/Pats?

InstantClassic

Well of course we're rooting for Buffalo, but I think New England is going to win. The NFL isn't going to want it any other way:

6-3 Jets / 6-3 Pats on Thursday Night Football on NFL Network, winner taking sole possession of 1st place.

Of course we have to take care of business against St.Louis first.

We need Buffalo for sure just because we beat them and the Pats beat us.

I don't care about week 11 right now, the most important game is the next game. We need to take care of our business and not worry about the Bills or the Pats. If we win, we'll be fine.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!! I'm horny by the way.

We need Buffalo for sure just because we beat them and the Pats beat us.

I don't care about week 11 right now, the most important game is the next game. We need to take care of our business and not worry about the Bills or the Pats. If we win, we'll be fine.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

This was my logic as well.

This was my logic as well.

Everyone understands that but if we take care of business (beating St.Louis and New England) it doesn't matter what happens in the Bills/Patriot game because we would be in 1st place no matter what.

Lets say this happens:

Jets win both games

Pats beat Bills, lose to Jets.

Bills lose to Pats, beat whoever they face.

The AFCE would be:

Jets (7-3)

New England (6-4)

Buffalo (6-4)

Miami (4-6, 5-5 or 6-4)

Jets win both games

Bills beat Pats and team after that

Jets (7-3)

Bills (7-3)

New England (5-5)

Miami (4-6, 5-5 or 6-4)

The Jets though then have the tiebreaker over Buffalo since we beat them, we essentially have a half game lead on them.

Either way if the Jets take care of business the next two games we will be in 1st place by ourselves.

Everyone understands that but if we take care of business (beating St.Louis and New England) it doesn't matter what happens in the Bills/Patriot game because we would be in 1st place no matter what.

Lets say this happens:

Jets win both games

The AFCE would be:

Jets (7-3)

New England (6-4)

Buffalo (6-4)

Miami (4-6, 5-5 or 6-4)

Jets win both games

Jets (7-3)

Bills (7-3)

New England (5-5)

Miami (4-6, 5-5 or 6-4)

The Jets though then have the tiebreaker over Buffalo since we beat them, we essentially have a half game lead on them.

Either way if the Jets take care of business the next two games we will be in 1st place by ourselves.

That's perfect, I honestly think this team is finally finding the chemistry we been looking for.

Lets say this happens:

Jets win both games

The AFCE would be:

Jets (7-3)

New England (6-4)

Buffalo (6-4)

Miami (4-6, 5-5 or 6-4)

Jets win both games

Jets (7-3)

Bills (7-3)

New England (5-5)

Miami (4-6, 5-5 or 6-4)

Your outline shows that the most preferable would actually be NE beating BUF, since we'd have a 1 1/2 game lead (since we'd have the division record over these guys) instead of just a 1/2 game (head to head ) lead.

Your outline shows that the most preferable would actually be NE beating BUF, since we'd have a 1 1/2 game lead (since we'd have the division record over these guys) instead of just a 1/2 game (head to head ) lead.

Eh, not really.

We want Buffalo to win since we have the tiebreaker with them. Kick New England down as far as possible.

Well of course we're rooting for Buffalo, but I think New England is going to win. The NFL isn't going to want it any other way:

6-3 Jets / 6-3 Pats on Thursday Night Football on NFL Network, winner taking sole possession of 1st place.

Of course we have to take care of business against St.Louis first.

Wait, I need to go to a bar to watch this game? It wont be on CBS2?

**** the NFL scumbags.

Wait, I need to go to a bar to watch this game? It wont be on CBS2?

**** the NFL scumbags.

Thursday night games are on NFL Network.

They will broadcast Pats & Jets game on a local channel (like here in North Jersey sits UPN9 - Channel 9) if you do not have NFL Network. I'm not sure if they'd do that for you in Connecticut or not ecurb. Check with your cabel provider brotha. Don't want to miss our win that gets us into 1st place away from the Pats.

Thursday night games are on NFL Network.

They will broadcast Pats & Jets game on a local channel (like here in North Jersey sits UPN9 - Channel 9) if you do not have NFL Network. I'm not sure if they'd do that for you in Connecticut or not ecurb. Check with your cabel provider brotha. Don't want to miss our win that gets us into 1st place away from the Pats.

I am right on the NY border so I get CBS2NY, I should be fine then... I will go check now...

Archived