SnowBall Fights

Smizzy

I haven't had a good snowball fight in a long time (Thor...not that kind of snowball you disgusting freak). I'm going to start random snow ball fights where ever I go. Men,Women .... children...young...old....disabled... beware....If you get hit with a snowball in the face and you don't know who threw it....it was me.

Church...The Mall...Jail...where ever... It's on

Keep your heads on a swivel this winter....I'm headhunting!!!

I haven't had a good snowball fight in a long time (Thor...not that kind of snowball you disgusting freak). I'm going to start random snow ball fights where ever I go. Men,Women .... children...young...old....disabled... beware....If you get hit with a snowball in the face and you don't know who threw it....it was me.

Smizzy and Philadelphia, perfect together. :Nuts:

No snow here (believe it or not) so like Thor, you'll be getting the rock treatment from me. :biggrin:

snowballs.jpg

Archived