Why were people being a d*ck to theGarv?

Jet Moses

There is no problem with him that I am aware of. He is doing primarily MMA videos now, the Jets stuff got to be too much for him. I talk to him from time to time.

He is still in my Top 5. I hope he feels the same way about me, I think he does. :-P He is a good guy and funny as hell so to speak.

He just redid his MMA site, I read it all the time -- he knows his stuff:

http://thegarv.com/

There is no problem with him that I am aware of. He is doing primarily MMA videos now, the Jets stuff got to be too much for him. I talk to him from time to time.

He is still in my Top 5. I hope he feels the same way about me, I think he does. :-P He is a good guy and funny as hell so to speak.

He just redid his MMA site, I read it all the time -- he knows his stuff:

http://thegarv.com/

mma?

yea SJ, I don't know what that is either...I didn't want to say anything though in case I was the only one

It stands for the Mammal Mating Association. It's an organization devoted to insuring procreation among the various species. It was started in the 60s after all the problems DDT was causing in animals like the bald eagle. Last I heard, Garv was a Chapter President of this worthwhile organization.

It stands for the Mammal Mating Association. It's an organization devoted to insuring procreation among the various species. It was started in the 60s after all the problems DDT was causing in animals like the bald eagle. Last I heard, Garv was a Chapter President of this worthwhile organization.

Thin egg shells or millions dying from malaria....

The choice is so hard.

Further proof that the world in going to hell in a handbasket (whatever that means ;) )

It gets a bad rap. It's just like every other sport. Those who don't watch it are either bored or shocked by it. But the more you watch the more you see the chess game and can see past just the brutality. Yes, that's right, there is clear strategy in MMA.

I'm just curious, last time he was here he got alot of crap.

:Typotux:

His videos weren't funny and he disappeared after the Jets went in the tank last season. I gave him a little bit of crap as I thought he was trying to be the Jets answer to Fitzy.

The difference is Fitzy is funny, can make fun of himself, and posts videos win or lose.

Archived