So what do you all do for a living?

Fishooked

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a recruiter and teacher for the Army ROTC programs at Fordham University and St. John's University in the city.

I help people join the programs, and then teach and mentor those cadets while they are in the program.

It is an awesome job, I get paid well, and they are paying for my M.B.A. too. Plus I get to drink with the students at the end of the day.

Can't complain too much, and its a great way to avoid the real world.

Production Assistant for Conan O'Brien. I basically prepare guests with the questions they're going to be asked before they go on. I'm moving to L.A. in April when Conan takes over The Tonight Show from Leno.

Production Assistant for Conan O'Brien. I basically prepare guests with the questions they're going to be asked before they go on. I'm moving to L.A. in April when Conan takes over The Tonight Show from Leno.

Thanks, man. You see the level of comedy writing I do here and not even a call? PM me your address and I'll send you some spec scripts. :)

Cool. Check your PM's.

Thanks, dude. I'll send you one of my scripts where a private school headmistress in Lima, Peru becomes possessed by the spirit of Field Marshall Rommel. Though there is a fair bit of ritualistic livestock slaughter and significant human carnage carried out by dwarves, much levity ensues. At the end of the story, both the headmistress--and any remaining school girls who have not been cut to ribbons--learn a valuable lesson. I'm thinking of submitting it for Peabody consideration. Do you think Conan or one of his guests would green light the project? Let me know soon, as I am half way through pitching this concept to Lucas Films.

Thanks, dude. I'll send you one of my scripts where a private school headmistress in Lima, Peru becomes possessed by the spirit of Field Marshall Rommel. Though there is a fair bit of ritualistic livestock slaughter and significant human carnage carried out by dwarves, much levity ensues. At the end of the story, both the headmistress--and any remaining school girls who have not been cut to ribbons--learn a valuable lesson. I'm thinking of submitting it for Peabody consideration. Do you think Conan or one of his guests would green light the project? Let me know soon, as I am half way through pitching this concept to Lucas Films.

That's a ripoff of "It's a Wonderful Life".

Archived