Politics

Maxman

LOL...Yes...We are *******s because you grown adults can't follow 1 simple rule and we have to threaten you like your parents use to.

I'm really sick and tired of having to clean up after so called "MEN" who act worse than 4 yr old children.

YOU GUYS TAKE THE FUN OUT OF BEING HERE WITH YOUR PETTY ANTICS AND BULLSH*T.

GROW UP.

:shock:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wrong side of bed today...huh

Wrong side of life....but how hard is it to follow a couple simple rules? You do it every where else in life...why come here and act like a jerkoff when you wouldnt anywhere else?

It blows my ****ing mind.... We have to make a thread like this to show you we are serious about it and we are called names and compared to the internetz biggest *******?

Why? because you don't like having rules? It's not funny and when you push and push and push...expect to get pushed back.

I'd like to show up one day and be able to read the board without having to clean it up first....why should we have to waste an hour sifting through threads for political comments when they have NEVER been allowed?

we have like 4 rules here....I don't think there are hard to follow.

So watching a 30+ yr old man call me names for enforcing the rules is a joke to me...Sorry. I have 2 kids and I only have to tell them something twice and they follow the rules.

Wrong side of life....but how hard is it to follow a couple simple rules? You do it every where else in life...why come here and act like a jerkoff when you wouldnt anywhere else?

It blows my ****ing mind.... We have to make a thread like this to show you we are serious about it and we are called names and compared to the internetz biggest *******?

Why? because you don't like having rules? It's not funny and when you push and push and push...expect to get pushed back.

I'd like to show up one day and be able to read the board without having to clean it up first....why should we have to waste an hour sifting through threads for political comments when they have NEVER been allowed?

Sorry if i called you a name...if i did

look at it as job security, if everyone followed rules you would be out

of a high paying job!! maybe max goes to banglore and replaces you anyway

carry on

Sorry if i called you a name...if i did

look at it as job security, if everyone followed rules you would be out

of a high paying job!! maybe max goes to banglore and replaces you anyway

carry on

I was speaking in general,not at you.

we have like 4 rules here....I don't think there are hard to follow.

So watching a 30+ yr old man call me names for enforcing the rules is a joke to me...Sorry. I have 2 kids and I only have to tell them something twice and they follow the rules.

fight me.

Hey, I wish the "B.O." administration all the best........they're going to need it.

He wanted the job, well...

He's got it. :Typotux:

LOL...Yes...We are *******s because you grown adults can't follow 1 simple rule and we have to threaten you like your parents use to.

I'm really sick and tired of having to clean up after so called "MEN" who act worse than 4 yr old children.

YOU GUYS TAKE THE FUN OUT OF BEING HERE WITH YOUR PETTY ANTICS AND BULLSH*T.

GROW UP.

0bTREzJL83A&feature=rec-fresh

:gfight:

Who knows everything? I'm merely expressing my opinion on the subject. I shall not go into detail because I do not want to discuss politics on this board any further. My opinion is that is goes against common sense and self interest to join and conform to a political party

We are here because of the NY Jets.

What I hate more than ANYTHING in this world is Partisan bullsh*t. And it comes from both sides. There have been NUMEROUS deleted threads and posts. Some were locked, many more were deleted.

The reasons varied from racial to personal attacks.

WE DON'T WANT POLITICAL TALK HERE BECAUSE IT PITS JET FAN AGAINST JET FAN. I LOVE talking politics. But time and time again people prove to be immature over the internet, that is why we don't allow it.

Because the track record here has proven that people can not be civil towards each other. We are here for the NY Jets. Not sure how many other ways we can say this.

We are going to just have to ban people who refuse to follow this simple rule.

agree....

at the end of the day we are all Jet fans and Americans (well most of us except them Leprechans who post here ;))

Sorry, but for once the Blame Max smiley is unwarranted. If you'd just take 5 seconds to examine your posts, you'd see that you have two at the end.

So nyaah. :mrgreen:

i pressed the quote button and that is what it did. So it is indeed the site.

Why? Because you choose not to belong to one? I forgot, Arsis knows everything.

I dont think parties accurately depict what a person really thinks or believes. Im designated as no party, lean towards the right when its time to vote, but have more in common with the left. Its just some issues are more important to me than others.

I'd rather not be considered one or the other. Just an individual whose life is complex and simple at the same time.

I dont think parties accurately depict what a person really thinks or believes. Im designated as no party, lean towards the right when its time to vote, but have more in common with the left. Its just some issues are more important to me than others.

I'd rather not be considered one or the other. Just an individual whose life is complex and simple at the same time.

GOB- Its the site with the quoting issue...... not because Arsis is an incompetent poster.

Usually it's not about POV, it's about pushing one's beliefs on to someone else and telling them they're an idiot for not accepting them.

But that's what politics is.

It's the acquisition or usurpation of power, either through force or democratic means, to impose one's views, agenda, and beliefs onto everyone else.

You know, I think the sad thing is, people do not understand, or won't accept the reality of it.

/rant off

Daddy, the door fell off.

But that's what politics is.

It's the acquisition or usurpation of power, either through force or democratic means, to impose one's views, agenda, and beliefs onto everyone else.

You know, I think the sad thing is, people do not understand, or won't accept the reality of it.

/rant off

Daddy, the door fell off.

Fair enough, I can't argue with that. But that's exactly why it leads to confrontations, people don't like others' will being imposed on them.

OH LOOK, A FOOTBALL GAME! CAN WE WATCH, DADDY?

I came to the realization that putting faith in any politician-- or political party by proxy-- is setting yourself up for major dissapointment.

And the higher the pedastal you put him or her on, well... that's how much deeper your pain is going to be.

I found out; the solution isn't political, it's spiritual.

Peace.

Fair enough, I can't argue with that. But that's exactly why it leads to confrontations, people don't like others' will being imposed on them.

OH LOOK, A FOOTBALL GAME! CAN WE WATCH, DADDY?

It is what it is. You have people that want to be dishonest about it, but that's what it is. Oh, and one more thing I forgot to mention, politicians also like to loot the filthy lucre in between all the imposition of ideology and what not.

BOY, WHEN I GET HOME, I'M GONNA SLAP YO MAMMA.

Archived