Joaquin Phoenix Calls It Quits

Smizzy

He was OK in Gladiator, other than that I can't remember a movie worth watching that he was in.

Really? He nailed the whole Johnny Cash thing and was really good in Signs as well.

I am sure the money will draw him back eventually.

Really? He nailed the whole Johnny Cash thing and was really good in Signs as well.

I am sure the money will draw him back eventually.

I liked him with Travolta in Ladder 46 as well. Just a matter of time before he's back into it. Too much money to be made.

I think Kathy Bates did a great Garb impersonation in Misery, almost spot on.

Sh*t! My secret is out! I AM Kathy Bates!

Here's a scene from the video. It leads to the Arsis type character losing her virginity - and ultimately a life sentence in prison and a life partner named Bubba.

CzgZp6t1PNY

btw - responding to your own post just helps my comparison, don't yah think? ;)

I felt awful when River Phoenix died. It was even more awful hearing Joaquin Phoenix screeching on the phone to 911. Total tragedy which he never talks about. But, total tragedy on top of it because River Phoenix was very talented and we'll never know what would he would have accomplished. Joaquin was great in 'Quills' and of course, 'Gladiator'. He'll flake out for a while and then probably come back and direct. Or something even more predictable than that. 'Announcements'. Just shut up and hermit yisself.

I felt awful when River Phoenix died. It was even more awful hearing Joaquin Phoenix screeching on the phone to 911. Total tragedy which he never talks about. But, total tragedy on top of it because River Phoenix was very talented and we'll never know what would he would have accomplished. Joaquin was great in 'Quills' and of course, 'Gladiator'. He'll flake out for a while and then probably come back and direct. Or something even more predictable than that. 'Announcements'. Just shut up and hermit yisself.

River was the real deal a lot like DiCaprio in my mind...he had that greatness glow all around him

Archived