๑۩۞۩๑..: JetNation's Secret Santa is Back :..๑۩۞۩๑

Smizzy

santa.jpg

Once again , The Holiday season is just around the corner and your friends here at JetNation.com have decided to get it started early! This is the Official JN Secret Santa Sign Up Sheet.

:xmas:

This yr we will have a $40 limit (w/shipping). You must buy a NY Jets or Football related Item for your Secret Santa. :xmas:

Names will be randomly pulled from a hat and given to your secret Santa in private!

YOU HAVE UNTIL THURSDAY DEC 11TH @ 8pm TO SIGN UP!!

The Official Secret Santa Sign up List

1. Thor99

2. TaborJet

3.SpermEdwards

4.BrenJetsFan

5.4HCrew

7.BP

8.GOB

9. Faba

10.JoeBaby

11.Garb

12.LawnGnome O-line

13.Ny Jets 25

14.Bronzey

15.LilMickMantle

16. Can't Hackett

17.JonEJet

18.Ecurb

19.JetFan712

20.Max

21.Mandarinia

22.Nightstalker

23.anskyruben

24.ladyJET2280

25.Jetman67

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in.

(note to Smizzy: a box of your feces with a Jets sticker on the outside does not constitute "a NY Jets or Football related Item" in my view. My wife still hasn't gotten over it. Don't get me wrong; we haven't used all of it, still have some left, & it was exactly what we wanted. But it was probably inappropriate all the same.)

what is that?

looks like some kind of gagball head piece that has a handle that goes down the back of the head, the part that says owned. I guess you just tug on that from behind rodeo style. Personally, i would just as well put one hand around the neck and anotherunder the chin and pull back, better visual effect and you can control the arch of her back better from that hold.

Archived