President Herman Edwards????

JOJOTOWNSELL

I know that this is SLIGHTLY political but it is more of a joke that can only be understood by diehard jets fans...

DOES OBAMA REMIND ANYONE ELSE OF HERMAN EDWARDS???

-Great communicator/motivator from Monday thru Saturday.....then Sunday comes and the guy has no gameplan!

-"YES WE CAN" = "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!"

No, you posted this because you are about as smart as the chair I am sitting on.

The election is over......Obama won, he is MY president........Am i not allowed to re-tell a joke i heard?? To a community of jets fans???????

PEOPLE WILL MAKE PRESIDENT JOKE UNTIL THE END OF TIME.......NOW THAT OBAMA IS THE PREZ WE HAVE TO STOP??

Lighten up people!

The election is over......Obama won, he is MY president........Am i not allowed to re-tell a joke i heard?? To a community of jets fans???????

PEOPLE WILL MAKE PRESIDENT JOKE UNTIL THE END OF TIME.......NOW THAT OBAMA IS THE PREZ WE HAVE TO STOP??

Lighten up people!

You can make jokes as much as you want. This one just wasn't funny. I understand your premise but it just fell flat.

You can make jokes as much as you want. This one just wasn't funny. I understand your premise but it just fell flat.

As with all political jokes..........if i told it to 100 republicans, 80 will laugh........if i tell it to 100 democrats....99 will tell me its the dumbest joke ever..

As with all political jokes..........if i told it to 100 republicans, 80 will laugh........if i tell it to 100 democrats....99 will tell me its the dumbest joke ever..

Then I am one of the 20 republicans who isn't laughing.

Dumb joke and dumber attempt to sell it as a joke when it is simply a swipe at a president elect who isn't even in office yet and you are comparing him with herm edwards.

Then I am one of the 20 republicans who isn't laughing.

Dumb joke and dumber attempt to sell it as a joke when it is simply a swipe at a president elect who isn't even in office yet and you are comparing his performance with herm edwards.

wow, look at all the closet Republican Obama supporters.......

People, we just lived thru 8 yrs of unmerciful bashing of a president.....whether it was right or wrong......

My post was a litmus test for how much we plan on coddling young Obama?? is he off limits??? Is someone gonna make a movie about him whilst he is in office ala "W"???

Maybe i shouldve just said......"MARVIN JONES FOR PRESIDENT!"

People, we just lived thru 8 yrs of unmerciful bashing of a president.....whether it was right or wrong......

My post was a litmus test for how much we plan on coddling young Obama?? is he off limits??? Is someone gonna make a movie about him whilst he is in office ala "W"???

So before it was just a joke. Now, when people don't laugh, it was a "litmus test."

I get it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Closet Republican Obama Supporter? No. I am an American. Obama is now my President. If he suceeds, we all suceed. And I will praise him. If he fails, we all fail. And I will bash him like Bush was bashed.

But let the guy take office for a friggin day before you pass judgement on him.

Closet Republican Obama Supporter? No. I am an American. Obama is now my President. If he suceeds, we all suceed. And I will praise him. If he fails, we all fail. And I will bash him like Bush was bashed.

But let the guy take office for a friggin day before you pass judgement on him.

Ive been making president jokes on Jets Message Boards for like 8 yrs or so........just ask MARVIN JONES

Archived