Dollar Menu

De-Jet-Erate/Duane

Went to McDonalds for a quick lunch today. Gave my normal double cheeseburger, small fry, and a large drink order. They told me the price and it didn't sound correct. I paid, looked at the receipt and they charged me $1.19 for my double cheeseburger. I questioned the kid and he informs me they are no longer on the doller menu. Then he proceeds to tell me it was replaced with the doublehamburger with cheese. I ask whats the differance and he tells me there is only one slice of cheese on the doublehamburger. Who would of thought a double cheeseburger cost a buck but a single slice of cheese cost .20 cents?

Went to McDonalds for a quick lunch today. Gave my normal double cheeseburger, small fry, and a large drink order. They told me the price and it didn't sound correct. I paid, looked at the receipt and they charged me $1.19 for my double cheeseburger. I questioned the kid and he informs me they are no longer on the doller menu. Then he proceeds to tell me it was replaced with the doublehamburger with cheese. I ask whats the differance and he tells me there is only one slice of cheese on the doublehamburger. Who would of thought a double cheeseburger cost a buck but a single slice of cheese cost .20 cents?

Thats cheap, most deli's need to charge .30-.50 cents to break even on cheese...

Thats cheap, most deli's need to charge .30-.50 cents to break even on cheese...

Yes but that is real cheese, not fake cheese like McDonalds and fast food places offer.

Duane, just go inside and strangle the nearest cashier. They will refund you.

Dollar menu rocks.

Burger King:

Jr Whopper no cheese

Mozzarella sticks

Onion rings

3 bucks and change

McD's:

Cheeseburger

4 piece mcnugget

small fries

3 bucks and change

Wendys:

Stacker

Small fries

5 piece nugget

3 bucks and change

I can order with a blindfold on

I agree that is cheap. Iam just saying the whole burger cost a buck. That means 40 cents or 40% of the cost was cheese. I would have thought the burger would have cost more.

That is crazy when you put it that way... lol

Amazing how cheap they can make their food for...

I was in Wildwood crest a long time ago in my mid 20's. Our beach house was right around the corner from this place called ''Rita's sub shop''. I always called it Rita's Five and dime. anyway, I stumble in there one morning hungover and I still think I was buzzed. and I asked for a pork roll and cheese on a hard roll. the lady asked me ''do you want a pork roll, egg and cheese without the egg? or just a pork roll and cheese''? I was like, what? :spock:

She said the pork roll and cheese comes with a 1/2lb of pork roll :smilies2_puke: the pork roll egg and cheese without the egg only comes with a 1/4lb of pork roll. so I said let me get a pork roll egg and cheese without the egg on a hard roll. :spock:

Back in high school they pulled a similar story. No cheese on the dollar double, so we brought in our own. Opened up the doubles at the counter and slapped on our own cheese. At the time we felt like bad asses, now it just sounds pretty pathetic.

Archived