Browns-Broncos

Klecko73isGod

Kellen Winslow and Brady Quinn 2 guys I said I wouldnt mind being NYJETS. EAT CROW doubters and ridiculers.

Yes because one game makes a career.

Listen dumb****, we just used a 1st round pick on a pass catching Tight End, we are not going to bring in another one via a trade that would cost us more draft picks, money and maybe players. Sure Keller hasn't done much this year, but he is young. He will improve as he goes on.

As for Quinn, get real. One game against a horrible defense minus their two best players means little. But he has looked good so far.

• Upvote 1

Yes because one game makes a career.

Listen dumb****, we just used a 1st round pick on a pass catching Tight End, we are not going to bring in another one via a trade that would cost us more draft picks, money and maybe players. Sure Keller hasn't done much this year, but he is young. He will improve as he goes on.

As for Quinn, get real. One game against a horrible defense minus their two best players means little. But he has looked good so far.

Yes indeed and they also gave big $$$$ to Chris Baker a WASTE and Bubba Franks another waste. I never criticized Keller or the pick.Keller is much better used as a slot WR imagine that with Winslow at TE.

Oh and calling me a dumb**** is criticism you hypocrite.

Yes indeed and they also gave big $$$$ to Chris Baker a WASTE and Bubba Franks another waste. I never criticized Keller or the pick.Keller is much better used as a slot WR imagine that with Winslow at TE.

Oh and calling me a dumb**** is criticism you hypocrite.

Calling someone a dumshiit is criticism? Who knew?

124 wrote:

I'm sick of just saying this off the board but if PatsFanTX can be banned, why can't 5180 be banned? He throws around personal insults plenty and just makes the intelligence level of this board fall drastically.

I think you meant "hypocritical," not "criticism."