Browns-Broncos

Klecko73isGod

The Browns receivers cannot hang onto the ball, yet they have all the talent in the world. Ridiculous.

Hey 5180, great job by your boy Winslow with a key fumble and dropping an easy ball on 4th & 1 with the game on the line.

The Browns receivers cannot hang onto the ball, yet they have all the talent in the world. Ridiculous.

Hey 5180, great job by your boy Winslow with a key fumble and dropping an easy ball on 4th & 1 with the game on the line.

Don't forget the totally unnecessary offensive PI penalty on a 3rd-down conversion play that would have put them in FG range.

He still had a good game overall, but, like the rest of the Browns, he seems to save his mistakes for the biggest moments.

And catch 10 passes for over 100 yards and two touchdowns.

Winslow is a beast. Or, more accurately, a ****ing solider.

Winslow, albeit with some solid help from his teams defense, also cost his team the game.

I'll take Tony Sheffler anyday.

Kellen Winslow and Brady Quinn 2 guys I said I wouldnt mind being NYJETS. EAT CROW doubters and ridiculers.

So, you mean to tell me, that a top 10 pick, and a guy that was looking like a top 10 pick until he fell, but still remained in the first round are looking good right now... and, what's more... you called it...

Man, the Jets should sign you up right now, your ability to find talent in the top 1 or 2 prospects at a position in the draft is uncanny. Really, very impressive.

So, you mean to tell me, that a top 10 pick, and a guy that was looking like a top 10 pick until he fell, but still remained in the first round are looking good right now... and, what's more... you called it...

Man, the Jets should sign you up right now, your ability to find talent in the top 1 or 2 prospects at a position in the draft is uncanny. Really, very impressive.

I'm impressed.

Denver Tackles

TOT SACKS SOLO

J. Winborn 13 0 12

W. Woodyard 10 0 10

M. Manuel 10 0 9

K. Paymah 6 0 5

D. Bly 5 0 5

C. Lowry 3 0 2

R. Rogers 2 0 2

S. Larsen 2 0 2

L. Green 2 0 1

J. Engelberger 1 0 1

N. Jackson 1 0 1

E. Ekuban 1 0 1

J. Williams 1 0 1

D. Robertson 1 0 1 K. Peterson 1 0 1

E. Dumervil 1 0 1

N. Clemons 1 0 0

N. Koutouvides 1 0 0

Team 62 0 55

heh he didn't go negative this week..well done Dslob

it was just 1 game too

Archived