Rumor: Bobcats to trade Gerald Wallace to Knicks?

Bergen Jet

Could Gerald Wallace's time in Charlotte be up?

According to a report published by NBA website Pro Basketball News, multiple sources have confirmed that Wallace being shipped out of the Bobcats camp is imminent, though the destination is unknown.

Both Golden State and New York were mentioned - with Al Harrington and Eddy Curry possible pieces of a multiple team deal, with Charlotte also disappointed in pair Raymond Felton and Adam Morrison.

They already said that they don't want Harrington. Thoughts about the Knicks getting him? I think it would be a nice improvment over Q and would give the Knicks a real nice 3 headed scoring machine in Crawford, Zach and Wallace.... do it if there is any truth to the rumors.

If the Knicks can not only get rid of Fat Eddy Curry but bring in a Gerald Wallace in the process then Donnie Walsh should be named GM of the year right now.

Wallace is stud when he wants to be and I think playing in the Knicks system could get him back on that level.

They already said that they don't want Harrington. Thoughts about the Knicks getting him? I think it would be a nice improvment over Q and would give the Knicks a real nice 3 headed scoring machine in Crawford, Zach and Wallace.... do it if there is any truth to the rumors.

I read somewhere this morning that the Knicks and Dantoni were interested in Harrington.

I read somewhere this morning that the Knicks and Dantoni were interested in Harrington.

I read this also, I hope it goes down too. Harrington will bring some more toughness to the team, although his shot selection sucks. Wallace wouldn't be bad either.

Got to love when charlotte makes a trade. Makes you believe you can fleece them. Gerald Wallace is a nice piece to add. Definitely would do it. They're really not that many untouchables on the Knicks roster...

Archived