how old are you?

gg

wait, what?

He really is 14. But you would never know it by reading his posts. He is the result of some experiment. His brother looks just like Danny Devito, it is weird.

But he is like 6'4 and is 14. Actually no joke his brother has to be like 6'6 or so, maybe taller. Nice family though.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Definitely not your actual age by me-You like tower over me-makes me jealous of being short-I blame it all on my parents.

Don't worry, you fit right in by the Kingsley. The only people I could see to be clearly taller than me were Duane and my brother, which I thought was pretty funny. You actually fit the description I got from people here--ridiculously skinny--LOL. But that's a good thing, rather be like that than like Max. :Nuts:

Don't worry, you fit right in by the Kingsley. The only people I could see to be clearly taller than me were Duane and my brother, which I thought was pretty funny. You actually fit the description I got from people here--ridiculously skinny--LOL. But that's a good thing, rather be like that than like Max. :Nuts:

The thing is I love to have my beers but I am into exercising- going way back in my history-my metabolism works them off.

Archived