how old are you?

gg

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, you used to post pictures of that disgusting fat ass Guerra someone. I guess it explains that you're either 17 and 1/2 or some old Latino who drinks Cuervo on his porch praying to the sun.

just because i'm a chubby chaser doesn't make me 17 or an old latino.

but since we are at this topic. stereotyping latinos makes you a racist

first off: do i know you?

second: 5,000+ posts is not an accomplishment i would put on my resume

I wasn't posting that for any reason like that. You wouldn't have said anything about anyone if you didn't know your age. I was telling you why I remained anonymous and for so long. To avoid people like you who lean towards age disparity/superiority. You have absolutely nothing on someone younger than you and age is just not representive of a person's intellect or capability to share an argument. There's no reason why you should treat a 30 year old over the internet any way differently than a 14 or 17 year old, unless you're talking about more personal issues.

I wasn't posting that for any reason like that. You wouldn't have said anything about anyone if you didn't know your age. I was telling you why I remained anonymous and for so long. To avoid people like you who lean towards age disparity/superiority. You have absolutely nothing on someone younger than you and age is just not representive of a person's intellect or capability to share an argument. There's no reason why you should treat a 30 year old over the internet any way differently than a 14 or 17 year old, unless you're talking about more personal issues.

so you are calling me an agecist.

thats childish

eff, that, i want to turn 21 and stay 21.

But you're not.

In just a couple of decades, you're going to go through menapause. Even before then, you're breasts are going to start to sag and hang down like cow's utters.

Young men will stop looking at you, and before you know it, you will need artificial help with lubrication.

Your husband or significant other will be old too, and when he is not trying to bed young women, he will have difficulty maintaining an erection for you.

Your opinions will become old fashioned, and younger, good-looking, hipper people will marginalize you and whatever comes out of your wrinkled mouth.

They will laugh at you behind your back when you refer to yourself as Jets "babe".

Life will take its toll, your friends, family and love of your life will die off.

You will begin to have some health issues, and pain will become a constant companion.

Then your children will stop visiting you, and when they do - speak about you in the third person when you're in the room.

They will resent changing you when you crap yourself, and if they ever get the chance to pull your plug - you'd better believe they will do it!

They will squabble over what little money you leave them, and finally you will die while some stranger in a white uniform looks on with vague indifference.

You will be put in the ground, and while your family will probably be there to watch the casket get lowered into your hole - they will all go out to eat and laugh after.

Have fun!!

• 4 years later...

Archived