Pretty Good Chord/Tabs Site I just Found

SoFlaJets

Thanks, SFJ. Good to see you on the board. Where have you been, young man?

I have other boards that I go to to get my politics fix...I pop in to the What Are You Listening To? thread almost daily...I'm still waiting for Bob to re-up his site...if I wanted to hang at JI I would not have come here in the first place (only kidding you sensitive bastards)

I have other boards that I go to to get my politics fix...I pop in to the What Are You Listening To? thread almost daily...I'm still waiting for Bob to re-up his site...if I wanted to hang at JI I would not have come here in the first place (only kidding you sensitive bastards)

I was just asking because this place is not the same without your unique perspective and musical learnin'.

hey I'm working on And It Stoned Me from Van The Man right now to do at my gig tonight....I am finally able to get a good sound out of the new Gibson through my Bose system too bro...gotta break it in. It's nice to look up at a guitar hanging on the wall and rub one out (if you don't play-you'll never understand) but they're even prettier when they're beaten up a little-hey ask Willie Nelkson how he feels about that old rag of an axe

Stay Free huh from The Clash-good song

hey I'm working on And It Stoned Me from Van The Man right now to do at my gig tonight....I am finally able to get a good sound out of the new Gibson through my Bose system too bro...gotta break it in. It's nice to look up at a guitar hanging on the wall and rub one out (if you don't play-you'll never understand) but they're even prettier when they're beaten up a little-hey ask Willie Nelkson how he feels about that old rag of an axe

Stay Free huh from The Clash-good song

LOL! That baby in your avatar is just stunningly beautiful. Glade you're getting a great sound for gigs.

Archived