Yahoo! Crystal Ball Predictions

Aqua4ever04

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, I don't need to stroke anything. The Miami game is 1 win of our 5. Nothing more, nothing less. Your Napoleon complex is the only thing that makes your think you're at all more relevant than that.

And, I'm not the one making proclamations in this thread. You guys are, by relying on nothing more than hypothetical situations, such as the one above, that if we played tomorrow, you would win. You have absolutely nothing to base that on.

The idea of 'we beat them, and you lost to them, so we're better is severely flawed'. The Giants lost to Cleveland, who lost to Washington, who lost to St. Louis, who lost to to Seattle, who lost to the Giants.

The bottom line is, you have nothing that falls in the category of 'fact', and a bunch of 'ifs' and relationships that don't hold water. At the end of the day, one team is 5-3... another is 4-4... and the former, has beaten the latter at this point.

Feel free to point out any facts that are not based on your conclusion first (a Dolphins win) and then manipulating, excusing, and stretching your way to some form of support.

Fact: Bears beat beets.

If N.E. sucks, why did they beat you guys?

S.D. kicked the Jets arse.

We beat S.D... Sorry if you don't count that because it was in Miami and not S.D. but the fact remains, when 60 minutes was up, we had more points. The same cannot be said of N.Y.'s game with S.D.

I was responding to a post calling them "powerhouse" teams, and stand by the fact that Buffalo, NE, and SD on the road are not powerhouse teams. If you'd like to debate that fact, let me know...

Archived