guess who finished the season 6-2 last year?

Jetkid94

the superbowl winning new york giants. they had to finish the year 6-2 to get a playoff spot as the 6th seed, and they did.

started season slow, finished second half in style. Giants had alot of pressure with there defense, so do the jets. Jets also have an outstanding run defense.

6-2 would get us 11-5.

we will finish 6-2, get in playoffs, and well we all saw what finishing 6-2 can do.

They also got to face Tampa Bay and Dallas. The Jets will face tougher opponents in AFC 2008 vs NFC 2007.

TB and Dallas were good teams last year, and they were road games. If the jets played 2 out of the steelers/broncos/pats/titans arent as tough. titans would be tougher than dallas but the other teams wouldnt be as tough as TB and dallas.

Dallas is as over-rated as they come. They are like the freakin' 2007 Yankees, but they've been like that for years now. They are not that good of a team and Romo can never get it done in a big game.

Pittsburgh 2008 > Tampa Bay 2007 BY FAR.

Dallas is as over-rated as they come. They are like the freakin' 2007 Yankees, but they've been like that for years now. They are not that good of a team and Romo can never get it done in a big game.

Way, way overrated...like I've said before, their last playoff win was in '96...a wild card game. But, the media continues to love this team for some reason or another.

I don't think Dallas is overrated at all right now. They were going into the season, but at the moment, I don't think I've seen a team fall from grace (and public opinion) as quickly as they have. Dare I say, I think they might even be underrated now, as I don't think anyone thinks they're good at all right now.

Wade Phillips might be removed by firing squad by the end of the season.

Haha! That made me lol.

You're becoming a favorite of mine around these parts.

Jetkid94 -----> 14 years old <-----War Ensemble

I think War Ensemble is going to be a rocket scientist or something when he grows up. he's a sharp kid.

Holy cow my boy 124 gave my Steelers some respect. Gonna save this sucker. :)

*Warning: This post CAN and WILL be used against you.*

:Nuts:

Holy cow my boy 124 gave my Steelers some respect. Gonna save this sucker. :)

*Warning: This post CAN and WILL be used against you.*

:Nuts:

That's a slap in the face Paul as Tampa sucked last year. Never trust 124 as he hates Ben!

That's a slap in the face Paul as Tampa sucked last year. Never trust 124 as he hates Ben!

Hey he's got me so beat down i'll settle for just about anything! LOL

How you doin' these days, Gainzo? Man what a rough week for me. Got over 50 hours of hard labor in and you better believe i'm resting tomorrow!

Hey he's got me so beat down i'll settle for just about anything! LOL

How you doin' these days, Gainzo? Man what a rough week for me. Got over 50 hours of hard labor in and you better believe i'm resting tomorrow!

I'm doing well. I have my nephews 3rd birthday party tomorrow morning at 11:30 and then an 8:00AM meeting in Manchester, NH (a good 45 minute drive) on Monday.

I'll be watching the Pats/Bills game at my sister's place.

I'm doing well. I have my nephews 3rd birthday party tomorrow morning at 11:30 and then an 8:00AM meeting in Manchester, NH (a good 45 minute drive) on Monday.

I'll be watching the Pats/Bills game at my sister's place.

Well at least ya won't have to miss any of it huh. Man, believe it or not i'm kinda hopin' your Pats beat the Bills this week. I used to like the Bills but something about them tells me they are about to do their yearly slide. I don't much care for em' these days.

Well at least ya won't have to miss any of it huh. Man, believe it or not i'm kinda hopin' your Pats beat the Bills this week. I used to like the Bills but something about them tells me they are about to do their yearly slide. I don't much care for em' these days.

What are your thoughts on the Steelers/Pats game this season? The Pats have done well over the last decade against the Steelers.

The Halloween game in 2004 was the apex for the Steelers against the Pats.

What are your thoughts on the Steelers/Pats game this season? The Pats have done well over the last decade against the Steelers.

The Halloween game in 2004 was the apex for the Steelers against the Pats.

Cautiously optimistic. I know damn well BB will have a great geameplan for us. Not having Brady will surely affect the game IMO, but who knows as to what extent? I'm hoping that sometime in the 4th quarter my team can pull it out like they did so many this year. But i also know we're saddled with a crappy offense this year. I tell ya though, i can honestly say that this years Steeler D is playing as well as any i've seen this side of the Steel Curtain. So far they have shown no weak areas. Dick LeBeau has done an excellent job of letting the LB's chase QB's while keeping Troy P in the secondary way more often and the pass coverage has become an actual strength for a change. That all being said, watch LeBeau get too cute and blitz happy at least a couple games, it's his forte.

Right now though i'm just hoping my offense can just produce enough to give the D rests. Been a long time since i've had such low expectations.

Whats the Pats side of things?

Archived