Tell Me something that nobody knows about you....

Smizzy

Don't get me wrong--I know what she's saying. I just originally didn't know that double-jointedness spread to more than just joints in one's hands, as that's where it's most common. None of that's new to me once I got that part.

I'll be honest, though, I probably don't know the "Sit and Reach" you are referring to. I think I need a visual presentation on this phenomenon.

i set the sit and reach record in middle school...i felt so cool..

Ooh, I haven't graduated to that type of jointed-ness though. How do you get a double-jointed leg, would the bone just stick out on the side? Although, it sounds hot in theory.

I'll say something though. I'm extremely flexible. I can do the whole thing on a Sit and Reach, rather easily. Can touch the ground with my palm, or used to, standing up with my knees straight. Could be helpful in the future.

Actually, google helped me out a bit. So Jets Babe can put her leg over her head? OY!

hey now !! no googling.. get out of this thread! honest to betsy.. out.. you are really funny.. but i dont want you going down this street.. :lol:

OY!

Umm, before I respond to any of this.. how old are you? LOL. Look, just use your imagination that's all I'll say. :cool0044:

You know the "Sit and Reach" move?!!! Holy Cow!

he is toooo young!! OY!

That.

There's no such thing as 'double-jointed'. It would actually be a rather huge medical phenomenon.

hypermobility, thats what it's called...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypermobility

i can do that human jumprope thing. it's really effing weird.

it's caused by one or more of the following:

i'm officially a freak.

Archived