lost my parking pass for tomm.

Kerry Rhodes

If the tix are in your name, log into your account on NYJets.com and you can print out the pass (the original pass will be disabled, so be careful if you find the original pass after printing out the replacement). You need to have the password that was sent to you by the Jets at the beginning of the season. If the tix are not in your name, have the owner of the account e-mail you the parking pass, I think it costs 2 dollars to do this.

If the tix are in your name, log into your account on NYJets.com and you can print out the pass (the original pass will be disabled, so be careful if you find the original pass after printing out the replacement). You need to have the password that was sent to you by the Jets at the beginning of the season. If the tix are not in your name, have the owner of the account e-mail you the parking pass, I think it costs 2 dollars to do this.

Thanks Green....Unfortunely im pretty sure I wont be able to get in touch with the owner. Does anyone know a place I can get a Parking pass from the morning of, even if i have to overpay?

Thanks Green....Unfortunely im pretty sure I wont be able to get in touch with the owner. Does anyone know a place I can get a Parking pass from the morning of, even if i have to overpay?

People usually sell them when u get off the turnpike but they will be marked up pretty good i am guessing

good luck.

Archived