the Bills are done

Blackout

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We made a bet on this game. If the Bills won, I would leave the board for 30 days. If the Patriots won, he leaves the board for 30 days. Couldn't get Max to go with an actual ban so I guess it's just the honor system which I would be shocked to see him live up to.

I think he's honourable enough that he will abide by it. But I bet his last post will be one for the ages.

I think he's honourable enough that he will abide by it. But I bet his last post will be one for the ages.

I don't think so, he'll make some excuse about not honoring the bet because the Patriots cheated or some crazy crap like that.

We made a bet on this game. If the Bills won, I would leave the board for 30 days. If the Patriots won, he leaves the board for 30 days. Couldn't get Max to go with an actual ban so I guess it's just the honor system which I would be shocked to see him live up to.

Too bad the Bills didn;t win

Damn:headbang:

the bills might have been playing above their heads in the beginning of the season, but they have had a lot of their starters hurt. I think that the 3 div. loses have been to teams that are starting to show their true colors though. Next week will be a true test for the jets and the pats. lets just hope kraft didn't pay off any refs.

Archived