Id be shocked if TEN/NYJ wasn't flexed to Sunday Night...

aec4

I'd be shocked. I believe they have to decide on that weekend PRIOR to the Pats game, and how can they turn down 9-0 v 6-3. Even if both teams lose it's 9-1 v 6-4.

What matchup would they lose though, and CBS can protect it.

Also, no game lost... no games are scheduled for Sunday night at 8pm on purpose so nothing is "lost"

Sunday night games for Weeks 11-16 have been tentatively scheduled.

Week 11: Cowboys-Redskins

Week 12: Colts-Chargers

Week 13: Bears-Vikings

Week 14: Patriots-Seahawks

Week 15: Giants-Cowboys

Week 16: Chargers-Buccaneers

Week 17 is the only week where the NFL lists the Sunday night game as TBD. It is possible that the Dolphins-Jets game is moved to SNF in Week 17. Other possibilities are Patriots-Bills, Titans-Colts, Giants-Vikings, Cowboys-Eagles, and Broncos-Chargers.

Thought about this last night -- and my conclusion is no way this game goes to Sunday night n

because Tenn is playing Detroit on Thanksgiving early game -- no way they play sunday night then play early Thursday -- I doubt the NFL would let that happen -- so expect a 1pm game on the 23rd

You think we'll get a Sunday night game at all this season?

Yes.

But the only two possibilites are Jets-Titans and Jets-Broncos but apparently Jets-Titans was one of the 5 games CBS protected before the season began.

We'll see though. Tomorrow we find out about Jets-Titans as I believe its 12 days before the game that they can change times, but it may be 10, I'm not 100% sure.

I still think Jets-Broncos has a better shot at being flexed to 8 after IND and SD won yesterday, the current SNF game the day the Jets play Tennessee.

Yes.

But the only two possibilites are Jets-Titans and Jets-Broncos but apparently Jets-Titans was one of the 5 games CBS protected before the season began.

We'll see though. Tomorrow we find out about Jets-Titans as I believe its 12 days before the game that they can change times, but it may be 10, I'm not 100% sure.

I still think Jets-Broncos has a better shot at being flexed to 8 after IND and SD won yesterday, the current SNF game the day the Jets play Tennessee.

I rather see Jets-Titans IMO.

I rather see Jets-Titans IMO.

If its protected, it won't happen.

Plus, the NFL I'm sure would love a Old gunslinger vs New gunslinger thing with Favre vs Cutler, plus the Madden & Favre combination, PLUS if the Jets win Thursday and Devner wins Sunday that would leave the Jets at 7-3 in first and Denver at 6-4 in first, even if they lose they'd be in first at 5-5 no matter what SD does due to the tiebreaker. That would leave it at two teams fighting for the 2nd/3rd seed, instead of being the 3rd/4th seed.

Den / NYJ has much more implications than Jets/Titans. But we'll see.

Yes.

I don`t buy that,I think there is a very good chance of that last game of the season at home for us against the Dolphins.....

I don`t buy that,I think there is a very good chance of that last game of the season at home for us against the Dolphins.....

There is no 8pm game Week 17, only 1pm and 4pm games. Probably will be flexed from 1 to 4, I'd agree with that.

Does anyone know for sure which games FOX and CBS protected?

I have to think, pure speculation, that since the Colts-Chargers game would have been a regular CBS game, that CBS can still protect a game from being flexed. In that instance, I bet CBS wants to keep Titans-Jets.

I think it's already official that Jets-Titans was protected.

Jets-Broncos is pretty likely to be moved if it's not protected imo. As someone already mentioned, two gunslingers, old vs. new, and especially if both teams are in 1st in their divisions going for the #2 seed, it's a huge game. I'm personally hoping we knocked the Titans off already and there are whispers of a #1 seed at that time, but #2 and #1 are essentially the same, since the Titans are going to lose in the playoffs anyway,

sephrnx is right, it is official that Jets-Titans was one of CBS' 5 games they chose to protect from Weeks 11-17.

Jets-Broncos is the only possible game that could be moved to 8pm.

Jets-49ers - No

Jets-Bills - The game right now is supposed to be Giants / Cowboys, I doubt they opt out of that for an over-rated Bills team

Jets-Seattle - No

Jets-Miami - No 8pm game Week 17

Archived