Don't the Patsie Fans seem.....

JonEJet

really nervous heading into this Thursdays game?

Seems as if alot of them are coming out of the woodwork trying to proclaim that their beloved Cheats are going to beat up on the "Same Old Jets"

Hang onto the throne as long as you can, because in 4 days, the Jets will sit atop the division::GoJets::headbang:all alone

Seems as if alot of them are coming out of the woodwork trying to proclaim that their beloved Cheats are going to beat up on the "Same Old Jets"

Hang onto the throne as long as you can, because in 4 days, the Jets will sit atop the division::GoJets::headbang:all alone

Not only do I agree, but I think the Jets will accomplish this in a manner that will tell the entire world that they are not a team to be taken lightly.

The next two weeks will tell us a lot about this Jets team. Normally I am nervous because I think of all the things that have to go right for the Jets to win. This time I am curious to see how the Jets measure up.

Bring on the Pats.

The next two weeks will tell us a lot about this Jets team. Normally I am nervous because I think of all the things that have to go right for the Jets to win. This time I am curious to see how the Jets measure up.

Bring on the Pats.

Same here Max but unfortunately I still have the feeling that we will find a way to blow it somehow, someway, because we are the Jets.

The Cheater fans have reason to be nervous. GO GREEN !!!

The Jets are the best team in the NFL.

Poor Belichick, I can picture him sitting at his desk, head in hands wondering how in hell will NE ever stop NJ.

Not to worry he'll take out his old illegal tapes (you know the ones that were destroyed..Duh). And he'll call in his trusty camera crew to create his great d schemes.

I agree Jetman - I think the Jets will come out and stomp all over them to tell the rest of the league whats up.:headbang:

As much as I want to agree with you, I simply can't.

This game can go either way and I think it's going to come down to who can run the ball better.

I find it kind of funny when a fanbase that hasn't won anything significant in a long time crows - a lot. NY fan Sydrome :P

I thinks Thursday nites game will be closer than you all think. The Pats don't turn the ball over all that much. The Jets have made their bread and butter on turn-overs. The Pats are suspect deep. The Jets have Lord Farve and the Pick Six. My gut tells me the Jets will win by 3. However, the raw emotion of Troy Brown nite may tip it in the Pats favor. ;)

I find it kind of funny when a fanbase that hasn't won anything significant in a long time crows - a lot. NY fan Sydrome :P

I thinks Thursday nites game will be closer than you all think. The Pats don't turn the ball over all that much. The Jets have made their bread and butter on turn-overs. The Pats are suspect deep. The Jets have Lord Farve and the Pick Six. My gut tells me the Jets will win by 3. However, the raw emotion of Troy Brown nite may tip it in the Pats favor. ;)

Troy Brown night? That'll get that crowd motivated.

I am nervous about every game.

(Well that is not completely true I was not worried about the last two regular season game of last year, cause the Pats had already clinched home field and I didn't care much about 16-0.)

Any given Sunday any team can win.

That being said I feel good about the Pat this week, I was more worried about the Bills.

This game should be a GREAT one. Sure i have rooting interest in the Jets but i'm lovin' how this game shakes out to be for the division lead. Couldn't ask for a better primetime matchup IMO.

I think it all comes down to Bellichick vs Favre. Belly has a way of making opposing QB's, especially the better ones struggle. How Favre handles it should determine the outcome IMO.

This is why the Jets went out and got this guy for you IMO. To help you win that division.

As an outsider looking in, i'm actually looking forward to this game. Hope you guys are all enjoying this season NOW! :)

and on a Jets board yet, THE BASTIDS !!

And by significant if you mean a Super Bowl, let me remind you there are teams that have never even reached a super bowl, let alone win it..

I heard Troy is gonna be selling popcorn in the SRO section to try and stir the fans up

and on a Jets board yet, THE BASTIDS !!

And by significant if you mean a Super Bowl, let me remind you there are teams that have never even reached a super bowl, let alone win it..

I heard Troy is gonna be selling popcorn in the SRO section to try and stir the fans up

Um - no, significant does not mean an SB. LOL!

I've been looking forward to this game since I learned it was Troy Brown night. The fact that it's for the division lead - well, that is unexpected and certainly adds to the intrigue. By unexpected, I mean I thought the Pats would be down the crapper with Cassel at QB.

Archived