Pats LB Adalius Thomas out for season: MERGED 4X

gangreenman

per ESPN.COM....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3692881

New England's win over Buffalo Sunday came with a significant loss.

Linebacker Adalius Thomas, who has started all nine games for the Patriots and is tied for the team lead with five sacks, suffered a broken left forearm in the first half of the Patriots 20-10 win, according to sources. The sources believe the injury is likely season ending.

"It's not good. He's probably done [for the season]," said one source.

New England is 6-3 and tied for first place in the AFC East despite a season-ending injuries to quarterback Tom Brady, safety Rodney Harrison, and running back Laurence Maroney as well as the absence of running backs Sammy Morris and LaMont Jordan.

Michael Smith is an NFL reporter for ESPN.

Stay classy Jets fans, no need for bad karma...

I agree. This is by no means supposed to be a celebratory thread. We play the Pats on Thurs, and we are tied with them for 1st place in the AFCE. Therefore, I felt it was relevant to us and that it should be posted here.

Its important to remember, at the end of the day, these are all people being paid to do their job. I always feel bad when I see a player go down like this for our entertainment. I know they're being paid a lot to entertain, but still...It always make me feel a little off.

Hey guys I said last week that I don't appreciate bets like this. I have deleted a bunch of this but I guess I will just posted here.

I said it last week, I will say it now and I would be saying the same thing if Alk lost. We never want bets like this. Other sites I see people betting and the loser pays a months hosting. That works for me.

But bets that have people leaving the site -- there is no benefit to the site in that. So I would appreciate it if those bets weren't made here.

This is going to hurt them, that is a pretty big loss.

I hesitate to say it.

I (we) have been saying it for years. Lawyer Milloy, Willie McGinest, Ty Law, Deion Branch, Asante Samuel, now maybe even Tom Brady, is gone and it's our turn and we're going to kick their asses.

And it never seems to happen.

On paper, we look like a lock to win this game. But I just can't bank on anything, especially the relevancy of a loss like Adalius Thomas. History has just dictated otherwise... repeatedly.

Hey guys I said last week that I don't appreciate bets like this. I have deleted a bunch of this but I guess I will just posted here.

I said it last week, I will say it now and I would be saying the same thing if Alk lost. We never want bets like this. Other sites I see people betting and the loser pays a months hosting. That works for me.

But bets that have people leaving the site -- there is no benefit to the site in that. So I would appreciate it if those bets weren't made here.

I bet you a month's vacation from the site that someone will make a bet like that by Thanksgiving.

I hesitate to say it.

I (we) have been saying it for years. Lawyer Milloy, Willie McGinest, Ty Law, Deion Branch, Asante Samuel, now maybe even Tom Brady, is gone and it's our turn and we're going to kick their asses.

On paper, we look like a lock to win this game. But I just can't bank on anything, especially the relevancy of a loss like Adalius Thomas. History has just dictated otherwise... repeatedly.

I hear you. But I feel good about this one. I honestly didn't feel good about the last game, the Jets weren't playing well. The offense was lost.

This time I feel good.

I hesitate to say it.

Pats laying 3 and a hook

Yeah there wouldn't be people like me. I'm a JETS FAN. Unlike you or the other patsy trolls around here. Why don't you go hang out with them over there?

i'm a patsy troll huh..here's a BP right back at ya:bp1:

it is embarrasing having you as a Jets fan...i would like to put you

over my knee.

Guys, take your cat fight somewhere else please? Appreciate it.

Thank You!!!

Seriously I deleted a ton of posts from this thread. It has nothing to do with this topic. I deleted the thread about it. So just move on. We don't want bets (I don't want bets anyway) that require Jets fans to stop posting on a Jets forum.

So if everyone would just put the people they don't like on Ignore it would be greatly appreciate.

Thank You!!!

Seriously I deleted a ton of posts from this thread. It has nothing to do with this topic. I deleted the thread about it. So just move on. We don't want bets (I don't want bets anyway) that require Jets fans to stop posting on a Jets forum.

So if everyone would just put the people they don't like on Ignore it would be greatly appreciate.

They're not listening... Maybe we should both type louder.

Archived